Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Sears Free Wall potraits

blue eyes

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 3:32 pm
Just figured I'd let everyone know that sears has an amazing offer for a totally free photo shoot with free prints- no sale neccesary.

For those of you who missed out on family photos- heres your chance!
They have the coupon on their website valid till december 31

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 4:53 pm
cool!! thanks!

Sherri

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 5:06 pm
Can you link to it? I am having a hard time finding it.

crush

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 5:53 pm
Wow, thanks blue eyes! Good to know.

Sherri- here's a link: http://searsportrait.com/cpi/e.....Vbtqg

Sherri

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 5:58 pm
Thanks!

jelly belly

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:06 pm
I have done this, and its nice to walk out paying nothing Smile they also had a coupon for a free 11x14 in the packet they gave me afterward, for online orders- you need to pay shipping, though.

Just warning you that my friend went recently with this coupon, and they made her pay a sitting fee for the second child. Of course it doesnt say that on the coupon, but apparently that's what they mean by "some restrictions may apply."

If you aign up for email offers, sears sends these out fairly frequently.

happy mom1

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:21 pm
A free shoot worth about $14_ does that include any prints, or is that the sitting fee?

leomom

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:34 pm
jelly belly wrote:

Just warning you that my friend went recently with this coupon, and they made her pay a sitting fee for the second child. Of course it doesnt say that on the coupon, but apparently that's what they mean by "some restrictions may apply."

The coupon does say "one free offer per family."

leomom

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:34 pm
happy mom1 wrote:
A free shoot worth about $14_ does that include any prints, or is that the sitting fee?

In the fine print of the coupon, it says the offer includes a free 10x13 print (reg. $29.98) and free sitting fee (reg. $14.99).

Mommy F.

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:40 pm
Does anyone know if this works in Sears Canada too?

Mommy F.

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:44 pm
http://www.searsportrait.ca/em.....aspx?

this is the one for Canada

jelly belly

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:48 pm
yy wrote:
jelly belly wrote:

Yes, as long as you understand that the same shoot and portrait is free for one child but not if you have more than one child in the shoot. Not even talking about separate shoots. People should realize going in that it won't be free if they are shooting more than one child.

leomom

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 6:57 pm
jelly belly wrote:
yy wrote:
jelly belly wrote:

Yes, as long as you understand that the same shoot and portrait is free for one child but not if you have more than one child in the shoot. Not even talking about separate shoots. People should realize going in that it won't be free if they are shooting more than one child.

Ah, gotcha now.

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 29 2011, 9:11 pm
How much does it cost to get extra prints? I'm not going through the whole picture taking thing for just one free print if the others are going to cost a fortune. I already fell for that at Olan Mills x-( they pull you in with a free offer and then want something like $12 per page if you want more pictures. Whereas JCP puts out coupons where you can have your whole order for $4 or so per page, which ultimately ends up worth it if you want specific sizes or amounts. For some reason it's hard to find out online how much each place charges per sheet!

Sherri

Post Wed, Nov 30 2011, 4:16 am
My biggest problem is finding frames for this size picture! Where can I find nice and cheap frames for a 10X13 sheet?

blue eyes

Post Wed, Nov 30 2011, 11:53 am
I had the same problem wiht my 10 x 13 shots- couldnt find frames for them. I put it on a black backround to make it fit the 11x14 size frames
Btw the pictures I did by sears came out beautiful!! They offer u a free package of 8x10-5x7 and wallets or a 10x13 wall portrait.
They have another special now to order more prints online- so im gonna get to order the other poses I liked for free too!!
aside from that they also have 20% off any additional prints..

What some posters said about kids- im not sure maybe call ahead of time your particular studio to find out if they'd charge extra sitting fee for more than one child. I went just with DH to do couple pictures Smile

Simple1

Post Wed, Nov 30 2011, 12:02 pm
Sherri wrote:
My biggest problem is finding frames for this size picture! Where can I find nice and cheap frames for a 10X13 sheet?

Amazon. They usually have unusual sizes.

bigprincess

Post Wed, Nov 30 2011, 1:10 pm
Mommy F. wrote:
http://www.searsportrait.ca/emailsignup/default.aspx?

this is the one for Canada

Thanks a million.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics