Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Apartment in Yerushalayim

member123

Post Wed, Sep 12 2012, 2:13 pm
My husband and I are planning to go to Israel for about 10 days in November. We have never done something like this before and we are very very excited. I am working on a place to stay right now. I think the best option for us would be to rent an apartment. Does anyone here know how I can go about finding one? We would like to be in the Geula, Sanhedria Marchevet, Ramat Eshkol area.
Thanks!

peppermint

Post Wed, Sep 12 2012, 2:45 pm
whats your budget? Do you want to save $ and stay in a studio apt or spend more $ for a one bedroom?

ewa-jo

Post Wed, Sep 12 2012, 3:04 pm
www.janglo.net has some listings for vacation apartments.

You can also post on Janglo and say that you are seeking an apartment and see what people send you.

Dev80

Post Wed, Sep 12 2012, 3:11 pm
You can send an posting to ramateshkolnshei@gmail.com, it's a list that is sent out every Wed, and people from Ramat Eshkol and surrounding areas are signed up to it.

Peanut2

Post Wed, Sep 12 2012, 3:12 pm
Did you try looking online? Maybe Jerusalem flathunting (a yahoo group)? There are a lot of people renting who advertise online, though I don't know much about renting in the areas you are looking at. Google.
Definitely keep spreading the word, in case someone who is going abroad wants to rent their place.

member123

Post Thu, Sep 13 2012, 10:16 am
Thank you all so much! I am going to look into all these leads.
As far as budget goes - we want to spend as little as possible on the apt so we can spend more on touring. We don't plan on being in the apt too much so I guess size does not really matter.

Mrs.K

Post Thu, Sep 13 2012, 11:50 am
Jtown rentals is great. You can go to their website and see pictures of different apartments available.

Grandmama

Post Thu, Sep 13 2012, 11:53 am
I stayed in the heart of geula in a one bedroom studio for $65. a night. If you are interested, and can speak Yiddish or Hebrew, I can pm you the number of 2 people that have such apartments in Yerushalayim.
They are brand new, fixed up, clean and in a great location. I was very satisfied.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics