Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Mazal Tov SZ!!

Rochel Leah

Post Fri, Apr 29 2005, 2:08 am
To me this is a Great announcement ( and hopefully to those who know SZ)
He has B'H joined the club of Walkers.. Very Happy Very Happy we are so proud of him anmd he is also so proud of himslef, you should see the grim on his face...

now any ideas where to get sandles in montreal??

elisecohen

Post Fri, Apr 29 2005, 8:06 am
Mazal tov! I DO understand your pride! BTW, if you're interested, check out our webgroup at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/.....moms/

As for sandals, hee,hee, I remember needing to get my newborn mittens in January, walking into the babygoods shop--and seeing nothing but swimsuits on display! What are they thinking?!? I found 2 pairs of mittens finally left on an almost empty rack.

Enjoy chasing your little one!

Tefila

Post Fri, Apr 29 2005, 12:42 pm
Mazel Tov Very Happy
Don't mean to be a kill joy here but uh do you think it's a good idea, sandels w/h no support for a beginner. What about cute support shoes. Food for thought Confused

BlumaG

Post Fri, Apr 29 2005, 6:03 pm
stride rite sells v good sandals, they wouldnt make htem in a smaller size if they really needed all that support.... just my 2 cents. I bought my daughter sandals for the summer, their tiny feet will sweat all summer otherwise, u can amybe get hightop sandals
good luck

Tovah

Post Mon, May 02 2005, 5:45 pm
Rochel leah mazol tov! hurray sz, in rocland there's a store called panda,
parkave has a strore called frieds shoes, globo also has shoes, and jr booty,
have fun shopping!

lucy

Post Sat, May 07 2005, 10:52 pm
So Shneur Zalman granny was right, he wanted to save his first steps for your side of the family!!!!!!!! Mazal Tov! Mazal Tov!

As long as the shoes are supportive then it doesn't matter if its a sandal or a shoe. The only thing is will the warm weather ever come to montreal already! I hate being pessimistic .......but its ENOUGH!!!!!

Try Frieds or Laura Joe, they always have a sales rack. @ Laura Joe you can get really cute & quality shoes he is probably a sample size so you can get it for really cheep!

Happy Shopping!
P.S. does that mean you can walk over on shabbos LOL LOL

supermom

Post Sun, May 08 2005, 3:05 am
isn't the best shoes for first walkers their own bare feet? Confused

Rochel Leah

Post Sun, May 08 2005, 2:43 pm
you are 100% correct, supermom. though I would like to get him sandels for the summer for going out etc... I wouldn't want his feet to get hurt on the sidewall etc. I would rather have sandals because with the shoes that I have for him now he sweats alot so I think sandals will be good for his feet in the summer

Chanie

Post Sun, May 08 2005, 9:40 pm
RL - Mazel Tov! I've bought shoes at both Laura Joe on Casgrain or Junior Booties in Cote-St-Luc mall. I found both stores to have patient salespeople and many on sale quality shoes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics