Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Stroll-Air my duo VS. Bumbleride indie twin ?

amother

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 5:10 pm
I would like to find some feedback from people who have twins who got either the stroll-air my duo or the Indie twin. Or someone who did research on them both and got one rather than the other? Which one do you recommend and why? Thank you!

ntm1

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 5:50 pm
I have the Indie Twin now for over 2 years and I am very happy- wheels well, nice size basket underneath, great canopies that can be unzipped and brought down in front of the kids eyes so the sun isnt in their faces, it leans back ALL the way - which is great for when they are babies- and for sleeping- price is right. What else would you like to know? When I was looking into carriages- the guy from one of the stores didnt recommend the Stroll-air- he said it wasnt that great quality- !??! although I did like the fact that on that carriage the babies can face you!!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 6:34 pm
Thanks so much.
I'm curious to hear from someone who has the Stroll-Air my duo.. It doesn't look as solid but I do like that you can switch the babies from facing fwd to facing you. I also like that it folds up smaller than the indie.. I'm not the 'buy 4 strollers' type of person -- I would like to have a snap-n-go for the beginning and I would like the other stroller to be good quality, durable, and convenient enough for us to use until the twins get old enough to not need a stroller.... Would u recommend the Indie twin for that?

Did you get the bassinet attachments? Does it fit through doorways? Does it fold normally?
Thanks!

Dietcoke

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 7:13 pm
I have the stroll-air for my twins and I'm very happy with it. I loved the fact that they faced me till they were abt a year so I could constantly see them. I also love the fact that they are two individual seats. It fits through all standard doors. The seats seem very comfortable. The price is also not bad cuz it includes a raincover for each seat a net for bugs and carriage boots so I did not have to get also a bunting which is expensive.
Also when I had a problem with the carriage the company's cst service was very nice they shipped me a new part for no charge.
I did not do research on the bumbleride but the store recommended this carriage and I'm very happy with the purchase. Good Luck with ur decision!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 7:22 pm
Im the one with the Bumbleride- I did not get the bassinets- cause its not needed- it layd down completely, and yes it fits through all standard doors- and no it does not fold very flat but I dont know what others fold like- we only take it into the car when we go away for Yomtov- and then we just click off the wheels to make it fold flatter.

I dont know what it comes with now - but it came with an air pump for the tires and a plastic cover.
We had bought in addition the foot muffs- which was good for the first year and a half only- after that they were too tall for it.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 7:27 pm
I have an indie double and I love it. It's so easy to push, and the kids are very comfortable in it. I put my newborns in the regular seat because it goes totally flat. I also have the carseat adaptor and I find it useful. It's a pain to lift after you fold, but all jogging doubles are. I keep it open at home all the time and don't put it in the car much. The canopies are amazing- the kids can be totally protected from sun and wind.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 15 2013, 7:33 pm
Would not recommend the stroll air. I had it and it folded while pushing the kids in it a few times on the street. My friend had the same problem. Company wouldn't do anything about it. After it folded a few times I was afraid to use it and stopped using it.

passaicmom

Post Wed, Jan 23 2013, 6:22 am
Just wanted to let you known the Indie twin is a great price on Zulily.com $439.99, you might have to sign up to get the deal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more