Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
My cases don't show up on Sessis!

runninglate

Post Wed, Jun 26 2013, 9:06 pm
I received my approval letter. It does not provide a pin for calling in start date to IVR. I have gotten contradictary info about whether or not I have to call in. I signed up for sessis and everything else ( I think!). My student does not show up on sessis! I called the help desk- and they cld not help me! They told me to call the district office and speak to person who signed the approval letter. They told me to call Kam Ip - never answers and doesn't return messages. I left three messages for the help number thatwas written on the approval letter. Also sent an email.no response. Does anyone know of a person to contact who is actually helpful and knowledgeable? I sent in my invoices, will this hold up my payment?

runninglate

Post Thu, Jun 27 2013, 1:59 pm
bump. Does anyone know of a real live person who may actually know what's going on?

seeker

Post Thu, Jun 27 2013, 2:03 pm
It won't hold up payment, for now at least. Don't know if that will change but so far it hasn't affected things.

runninglate

Post Tue, Jul 02 2013, 3:57 pm
someone finally called me back, but was babbling so incoherently that I still have no idea what to do! What was I supposed to do on vendor portal? Apparently I didnt do what I was supposed to? And what's the p4 form that I was supposed to send in? Is there any way to reach a helpful human being?

seeker

Post Tue, Jul 02 2013, 4:43 pm
I did not succeed in reaching a human until I emailed Councilman Greenfield, whereupon a liaison contacted me within days and then told the real people to deal with me already.

The P4 is the original form that the parents gave you.

I have not either figured out vendor portal. It's weird. Eventually I think all our billing is supposed to happen through there but for now I'm avoiding it.

runninglate

Post Tue, Jul 02 2013, 4:51 pm
I did send in that form! And I got my approval letter. I sent in invoices with my approval letter and the subsitute w2 form. My student does not show up on sessis and I have done nothing besides register on vendor portal. Can I expect to be paid?

Torah

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 4:15 pm
Have your students been uploaded to the vendor portal? The other thing that you need is PETTS clearance. If you have the approval related to vendor portal, have your students uploaded on the vendor portal, and have petts clearance, you should get paid. There's a form that needs to be filled out for petts clearance. I'm sorry that I can't answer much about sessis except that there is a person in charge of giving a sessis username and password. At one point last year, I was told that attendance was supposed to be entered on sessis. The last time I checked, my students had not been entered on sessis.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics