Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Please recommend a nice restaurant in Williamsburg

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 8:10 am
Please recommend a nice restaurant for lunch preferably milchig in or near Williamsburg. If there is an amazing fleish restaurant I would present that idea also. I NEED good food and efficient service. I enjoy eating in a pretty place but that is not the priority.

Thank you in advance.

doctorima

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 9:25 am
I'm not familiar with restaurants in Williamsburg, but don't imagine there's too many (if any) high-end places. For milchigs, you could go to Basil in Crown Heights. For fleishigs, you could try Pardes on Atlantic Ave. Both get great reviews. Make sure you're comfortable with the hashgachas for any place you go.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 9:33 am
we dont have anything fancy here. There are a bunch of pizza stores & many of them are pretty crowded, especially midday. There are a few small 'cafes' that have salad bars, soups etc - the Ice Cream House is nice, the new place Gishmak on Wallabout is nice. Otherwise for pizza there's Chai Pizza, Avenue Cafe, Coffee Break, Cafe au Lee, Old Williamsburg Cafe, etc - all of them typical fast food milchig places.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 10:42 am
we dont have anything fancy here. There are a bunch of pizza stores & many of them are pretty crowded, especially midday. There are a few small 'cafes' that have salad bars, soups etc - the Ice Cream House is nice, the new place Gishmak on Wallabout is nice. Otherwise for pizza there's Chai Pizza, Avenue Cafe, Coffee Break, Cafe au Lee, Old Williamsburg Cafe, etc - all of them typical fast food milchig places.

Mevater

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 11:15 am
Mama Bear wrote:

Which do you recommend, now two years later, and not too crowded?

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 2:54 pm
Mozzarella opened a year ago. it's beautiful and the food is delish. But it's also crowded at times, especially on Wednesdays.
It's on Lee avenue corner Flushing avenue.
There's also Sprinkles and Ice Cream House, both which have salads and such aside from ice cream, and there tends to be more room to eat there bc people don't flock there so much. SPrinkles is togethr with Flaum's so you have salads and such there.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 3:17 pm
MB. Is gottliebs still around?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries