Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
What is considered a good snap and go (company)

freshair

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 2:39 am
I'm having a baby in March iyH! This is going to be our first and my mother is buying me a car seat with wheels and a regular carriage. I know nothing about carriages. I'm someone who is in and out of my car so I need a good snap and go. Any suggestions? I heard Graco isn't do good.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 3:16 am
I hav the graco one...and I absolutely luvvvvv!!!#

the world's best mom

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 8:04 am
I loved the Kolcraft, which lasted through 6 kids. (Not all mine- I lent it out.) It has a huge basket and is easy to push.

Then I got a Graco, which was terrible. It was very hard to push and the basket is hard to access.

Both folded easily.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 8:15 am
I like the graco - easy to use no extra peices to connect and easy to fold.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 9:06 am
They recently redid the graco snap and go, I heard from many of my friends that it pushes really really well! I have the chicco carseat and snap n go by chicco, its truly amazing. Pushes really well and has a HUGE basket! folding is also a breeze(just pull the handle!)

granolamom

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 11:10 am
I liked my graco. it held up well for 3 kids and then I passed it along to someone else.

bubbebia

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 11:54 am
I have a Graco Snap 'n Go that has been through 5 of my 6 grandbabies and is still going strong, waiting for number 6 to have a go at it. It's been through crummy weather, hills and valleys and still works like a charm. If this is what you need, I'd say go with Graco.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 11:56 am
The new Graco is great (original that they had up until 1.5 years ago was beyond terrible). It's a bit hard to access the basket but the Graco infant seat snaps right in so it's a breeze.

The Jeep Universal Cruiser is also awesome. You need to use a strap for it, it doesn't click. But it is universal for any infant seat, not just Graco. It rolls like a dream and has a great basket.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics