Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please say tehilim for me
1  2  Next

amother

Post Sat, Apr 14 2007, 11:43 pm
Dear Special Ladies of ImaMother,

I am going into surgery at 7:30 Monday morning for breast reconstruction following a mastectomy I had last August. I am getting an implant put in the left side and the other side will have a reduction and lift to make it symmetrical in height and size with the implant.

My name is: "Sasha Yonah Bas Kunah Chana". Please have me in mind for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Thanks so much and you should all know only simchas.

queen

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 12:18 am
Refuah Shelaima.
Hope you recover fast from surgery.

SZ mother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:07 am
refuah shleima!!!

Everything will be perfect!

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:11 am
Thanks SZ and Queen, I'm counting on this kind of feedback to help me be calm and positive between now and Monday morning.

shanie5

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:13 am
refuah shelaima.

I will keep u in mind too.

betshy

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:20 am
refua sheleima, speedy recovery; perhaps you can do deep breathing and relaxation with images of an easy surgery with beautiful results be"H to help calm the nerves.
please tell us when you're all better, so we can join you in simcha

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:39 am
betshy - thank you thank you. Really practical advice that I will put into action. Not only am I scared about the surgery and general anesthesia, but also to be out of comission during my recovery. Won't be able to pick up the baby or drive for 1 to 2 weeks. I may be up and around in a few days, not able to do so many of the things that my family really depends on me to do.

Anyway, I will visualize a positive outcome as you suggested and also try to meditate.

greenfire

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:58 am
Not an easy thing to be going through ... my sister had same ... I wish you success ... and happiness ... an easy recovery and may hashem be with you and give you the bracha that you need !!!

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:59 am
Regarding surgery, the Lubavither Rebbe advised people going into surgery to bring a tzedokah box to the hospital and to give tzedokah there before the surgery. All the best.

dewyt

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 2:23 am
you are in my tefillos and cant wait for you to be back on here, good as new! hope someone gets you a laptop during your recovery so you can let us know when you're feeling better! It will all be fine, hashem is watching over you.

technic

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 6:04 am
refuah shlaima Very Happy

farmom

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 6:44 am
Refuah Shelaimah!!

We're davening for you!

brooklyn

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 7:43 am
Refuah Sheleima!

happyone

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 8:45 am
Refuah Sheleima! I'm sure this is a frightening time for you. We're here for you and will be praying. Please update.

ChavieK

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 9:18 am
Refuah shleimah- quickly.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 9:29 am
OP here:

Just wondering if anyone reading this in Yerushalayim will be at the kosel today or tomorrow. If so please put a petek in the wall with my name on it for a refuah shleima. Also, please give $5 in my name and I'll send it to you. If you do, please post about it here I'll PM you to find out where to send the check.

I know this is a lot to ask, so please no one go to any trouble.

I have literally been dreaming about going to the kosel to daven for my well being, but of course can't get there right now. Someone submitting my name would be the second best thing.

Thanks in advance.....

peach

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 10:21 am
Refuah Sheleima!! Hope everything goes well with the surgery and afterwards. We will be thinking of you and davenning for you!

rainbow baby

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 10:42 am
Refuah Sheleima!!!! I hope it all goes well and the surgery is successful and you have a full and speedy recovery!!!! We're thinking of you.

rebeca

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 10:54 am
refuoh sheleimoh!!
Evrything will iy''H be fine!! Very Happy
You can buy a bottle of 'rescue remedie' from Bach. It really calms you down and helps during hard times.
Just a few drops every time you feel scared. It cant do any harm.
Good luck and all the best!!!!

withhumor

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 11:36 am
refuoh sheleimoh!! May you be matzliach and may you recover swiftly!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed