Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Tikvah @ ohel

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 5:46 pm
Anyone go there with their child?can you tell me about it?

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 8:35 pm
Bump

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 8:45 pm
I go to their other branch, Pesach Tikvah, and have been most pleased with the quality and professionalism of the therapists. They are a pleasure to deal with, working within my time constraints, offering extra sessions during extra challenging times, and changing my therapist when the first turned out not to be a great fit (the second has been excellent, going above and beyond)
I haven't experienced a ton of privacy because it's a busy clinic, there are always other people you see coming and going, but I'm sure if I had special concerns about that they would be willing to make arrangements like waiting in a separate place instead of the public waiting room.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 8:59 pm
Ty amother any1else?

brendap

Post Tue, Mar 04 2014, 11:21 am
I recently went to Tikvah @ Ohel with my 9 year old son- (his rosh yeshiva wanted him to see someone there) and they were very professional in my opinion.
Their discretion relieved any concern I originally had about having him see someone.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 12:28 pm
brendap wrote:
I recently went to Tikvah @ Ohel with my 9 year old son- (his rosh yeshiva wanted him to see someone there) and they were very professional in my opinion.
Their discretion relieved any concern I originally had about having him see someone.

How much do they charge? Do they take insurance? How many sessions?
Tia

seeker

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 12:33 pm
They take insurance, so the charge and how many sessions depends what your carrier allows.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 12:35 pm
seeker wrote:
They take insurance, so the charge and how many sessions depends what your carrier allows.

Do u know if they take americhoice?

seeker

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 12:39 pm
I have not asked specifically but I assume they do; they take almost anything and Americhoice is pretty common.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 12:41 pm
seeker wrote:
I have not asked specifically but I assume they do; they take almost anything and Americhoice is pretty common.

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)