Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
We Missed You, Imamother!
1  2  Next

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:20 pm
One whole day without you......how many agree with me that you were slightly bored?
(okay, so more things were done around the house, but can you compare??)

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:23 pm
I was so lost today!!!

happyone

So what did you do in your spare time?

downsyndrome

On the one hand we had more time to do other stuff; on the other hand we were running all day to our computers to check whether imamother was already back in power.

Dini

Just had to keep trying all day

baseballmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:24 pm
downsyndrome wrote:
On the one hand we had more time to do other stuff; on the other hand we were running all day to our computers to check whether Imamother was already back in power.

Wink too true

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:37 pm
I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY ME !!!!!!!!

momofgirls

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:37 pm
lol, so true downs. I missed you imamother I'm glad your back

shayna82

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:39 pm
I GOT SO MUCH DONE!!!

laundry, and scrapbooking, working from home for someone, made cookies, nice dinner, had more energy... the computer zaps my energy. it was a nice break I have to say.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:39 pm
happyone wrote:
So what did you do in your spare time?

I was on other boards Twisted Evil

miri123

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:41 pm
I didn't know what happened, I was lost

miri123

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:42 pm
Hey I just hit my first hundred, now I'm a senior member hem!

Yael

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 9:59 pm
Its nice to see how you all enjoy Imamother! Very Happy

My husband and I needed some time to figure out how to make Imamother more manageable for us. Right now we end up spending a lot of time and energy working on Imamother. thats why I havent been able to post much in the past year or so. I enjoy posting and browsing, (after all, the reason we created imamother was for me to enjoy it!) and I havent been able to do much of either b/c my whole computer time that I have available in a day is spent on doing work in the background, away from the fun stuff. browsing and reading topics is way more fun than asking advertisers if they want to advertise. but I dont get to enjoy it much.
My husband works full time all day at a regular job, so he doesnt either have much time to relax b/c he's busy with imamother work, as usual.
Wouldnt it be great if imamother brought in a good enough income that he could quit his job? I wish it would happen, but it isnt. and I am beginning to think it never will. Confused I still hope that one day someone will sponsor our site with the full amount needed so that he could quit his job and work on imamother all day. we'd love that. (hint, hint: if you have any connections, please use them...)
or even if we made enough money from advertising, that would work, but we make peanuts. Our advertisers dont continue advertising b/c they dont get enough buisness from imamother members to make it worth it. (hint, hint: please buy from our advertisers, even if you could find it somewhere else)
If only we had more time for Imamother we could make it so much better and bigger. We have great ideas and no time to implement them.
Its a shame actually.
I am relying on you, our members, to help us make imamother into an income producing website, so that we can make it better for you.

Our lack of time is only going to get worse since within the next 2 months we are going to be moving to a bigger appartment and having a new baby, B"H (Yep, #4!)
So its getting urgent that we find a solution.
Can any one of you find us a sponsor, or two or three, that will be willing to donate the entire amount needed per year to run imamother from home, full-time?
Can any of you find us advertisers that are willing to actually spend some real money and advertise long term. so that we can rely on their income?

I am looking forward to finding a solution together.

Last edited by Yael on Tue, Apr 17 2007, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Estee2

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 10:08 pm
Quote:
If only we had more time for Imamother we could make it so much better and bigger. We have great ideas and no time to implement them.

I agree 100 % !

Can you please place this article on the home page for more
viewers to see ??

Very important ... Thumbs Up

greenfire

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 10:26 pm
wow - I was lost - without air - didn't know how to cope ... it was difficult without Imamother ... 24 hrs later ... am I a changed person ... or still the same old greenfire ... only time will tell ...

actually I thought they banned me!!! Nervous

happyone

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 10:33 pm
How much is needed to sponsor this site? What are we talking dollar wise?

shanie5

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 10:36 pm
I missed u imamother. I was lost all last night and today I just kept checking. I even called a relative of yaels to find out what happened. and the message today scared me- 'you can check daily to see if we are back'. I really thought it might be days and was wondering where I would get my info on life from.

Then again, had it not been back when I checked this last time, I might have been in bed now........................... Confused

withhumor

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 11:20 pm
I’m still in shock. At first, I was conspiring to find a new addiction, but something that wouldn’t harm my health (such as smoking, bing eating, drugs?). I couldn’t come up with much. So then I decided (since I don’t know how to budge from the keli) I thought I could devote more time to the pcosfund.com today, which B’H I did a ton.

And most shockingly, I did 2 loads of laundry. I’m not counting the 3rd load that will turn moldy overnight because I aint going to unload it. and finally, I actually went out to buy bread for supper, to eat with whatever was in the fridge. I feel so accomplished, yay hurray.

Yael

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 11:21 pm
happyone wrote:
How much is needed to sponsor this site? What are we talking dollar wise?

I pmed you.

withhumor

Post Tue, Apr 17 2007, 11:23 pm
And me too, thanks. with a number, I start ticking.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics