Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
DansDeals.com

skymile

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 2:27 pm
is anybody else into the whole mileage/points/credit card shpeil? I just got into the whole thing and find it so fascinating and eye opening. my financial world just got so much bigger.
I just want to know if anyone else (or husband) is busy with all of that

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 2:33 pm
To an extent, but we're not hardcore... We do what makes the most sense for our lifestyle. We've definitely earned lots of free flights thanks to him!

ectomorph

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 2:36 pm
We do it. Def worth it just for the flights. If you don't travel much it's probably not worth it.

21young

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 2:58 pm
We do it, and we don't even travel that much. We work with Sell Miles Now; we've made a lot of money off of selling miles to him. Caution - be careful never to spend more than you can pay back. (We have gotten into some holes during hard times, but b"h we were able to pay it all back, and we still do it, we're just really careful.)

chocolate chips

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 3:55 pm
I would really really benefit from the airmiles but dh does not want to have so many credit cards especially ones that charge you after the first year and he doesn't want to cancel them since it affects your credit score.

skymile

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 4:01 pm
closing a cc doesn't affect your credit. it's a myth. the only thing that might affect it is if you close the oldest card you have because then you are losing out on history. read up on it here

http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/41582

lovingmother

Post Sun, Apr 27 2014, 8:33 pm
How does this work? I have not done it before, is it a way to make extra money? Can anyone explain?

skymile

Post Mon, Apr 28 2014, 10:41 am
it's a forum that can help you build your mileage. it's also a really cool site to help you get good deals on many travel needs such as hotels and car rentals. why don't you browse and see for yourself:
http://forums.dansdeals.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics