Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Washing machine small footprint U.S.

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 11:18 pm
I am thinking that some of you ladies in cramped quarters have researched this, or it just came with your apartment.

I would like to create a more convenient laundry room but the space I have is very limited - mostly in the depth, from front to back. Yet, I want to be able to wash my large (full size) comforters.

My local appliance fellow says I can get a washer/dryer with a small footprint, but I'd like to hear from some ladies, what machine you have, how much space from the front to the back wall (I understand some require room for the pipes etc but some don't), and what's the maximum you can wash in it (especially comforters.)

Thanks!

amother

Post Fri, May 09 2014, 12:18 pm
Nobody?

m+m

Post Fri, May 09 2014, 12:29 pm
My Whirpool is quite large. My suggestion to you is get machines that are stack able to save the space.

Call an appliance store and ask them.

greenfire

Post Fri, May 09 2014, 12:34 pm
http://www.bosch-home.com/us/p.....rowse

never heard of a footprint before ... I guess it means the outside metal takes up less space than normal - while still giving large drum capacity for washing large loads

but this washer claims it can wash 18 towels in one load & is also stackable with the matching dryer ... I'm sure 18 towels is equivalent to at least one comforter - if not 2 ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry