Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
BirthLite vs Saposh - Nursing Bras

amother

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 1:19 pm
Has anyone had experience with BirthLite in Geulah? I need nursing bras but I'm a very small size. I called Saposh and she said they might be able to adjust a larger size to fit me. I don't have a lot of time to shop around. BirthLite is closer to me. Are they good with fitting? Do they have a decent selection? Better than Saposh? Saposh has a good reputation but is it worth it to go all the way there?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 4:09 am
I got 2 nursing bras at Birthlite. They definitely had a variety and small sizes. One of them I ended up hating but the other is the most comfortable one I have every worn. I just took one straight from the box so I have no clue how they are at fitting and such.

Iymnok

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 4:22 am
At Saposh they are very good at fitting and the seamstresses know bras inside out, everything short of making them (my sister and best friend worked there). They adjust sizes and can make nearly any bra nursing. I feel using a regular bra is more supportive than the nursing ones.

I don't know anything about birthlite

amother

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 4:25 am
I don't have a super-small size, but I have gone to Saposh for years, and they are really, really good at fitting. I bought nursing bras from them, and have used them to nurse 3 kids. I happen to like Birthlite as we,, in terms of customer service, and variety, but I have only used them for maternity stuff- don't know what their nursing stuff is like.

rkade10

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 8:01 am
Apologies for the slight hijacking - where are each of these stores located? Street names would be very helpful.

Thanks!

amother

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 8:37 am
Personally I love Saposh and I won't go anywhere else. I'm very hard to fit.
I did try Birthlite when it first opened for nursing bras. I threw them out really fast as they were not supportive and looked really bad. Since then I only buy regular bras and get them converted. But maybe Birthlite has a better selection since it's been about 2 years since I was there.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 9:43 am
Saposh is on Rechov Agassi in Har Nof, and Birthlite is on Amos (I think) in Geula.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions