Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
ISO warm loving overnight babysitter for infant

neverbored

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 12:42 am
Due to personal reasons that I cannot share here, I will need to leave my bottle fed infant with a babysitter for two days/nights this week. (No bashing please, only recommendations needed)
I am looking for someone who is warm, caring and patient and can tolerate an infant that wakes up 2-3 times a night to eat. Looking for a recommendation for one in boro park. Please pm me your recommendations and experiences or post them here. Thank you.

neverbored

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 12:32 pm
Bump.... Anyone please?

kb

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 1:22 pm
There was as a similar thread a while back - along with all the bashing were a few ideas.

neverbored

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 1:32 pm
I was only able to find one recommendation as I skimmed through it. Would live to hear some personal recommendation. Thank you.

neverbored

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 3:10 pm
Anyone? Please?

granolamom

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 3:15 pm
trying to put myself in your shoes, thinking where I might look for that kind of help. maybe your local bikur cholim coordinator might know of someone for you? or ask your rebbetzin? or anyone who's involved with chessed organizations, people who are very busy helping others often know who's around to help.
would you consider a college girl? or a postpartum doula? I'm just brainstorming here. it might be a matter of asking every person you can think of, school teachers/principals, camp directors, your friends newly retired mother in law.
I hope you can find someone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics