Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Can anyone from Cleveland please advise me?

amother

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 10:17 am
Hi,

IY"H I will be working in Cleveland from September until about March and was hoping someone could offer me some advice, as I have never been there. I will be working at Cleveland Clinic Hospital, and at Metro Health Medical Center. Now, are these close by or are they far, meaning, if I rent an appartment near Metro, is it within commuting distance of Cleveland Clinic? Also, how far are these two hospitals from any Jewish area? Do any of those hospitals offer kosher food?

Thank you so much for your help!
It's really hard to plan these things from far away!

Tongue Out

amother

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 1:47 pm
they are both in down town cleveland. This is about ten-fifteen minutes from the Jewish community in cleveland that has a number of restaraunts, etc. I would rent an apartment in that community. More specifically, I would pm greenfire and see if she is still interested in renting out half of her house like she was before.

greenfire

Post Fri, May 11 2007, 2:13 pm
kool - yes a 7 minute drive ish to Cleveland Clinic for sure Metro is further away and depends which location - if you drive should not be issue ... and I do have an apartment ... what are we talking about certainly feel free to pm me to figure out stuff ... I'm in cleveland heights ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics