Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Are strollers allowed at the Crayola factory

amother

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 6:37 am
I'm thinking of going to the crayola factory over pesach with my kids... are strollers allowed?

(might seem like a stupid question, but ive had the "no stollers allowed rule" at the most unusual places, so wantedto double check before going)

thanks!

yummydd

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 8:14 am
Yes. I was ther chol hamoed succos. Was full of carriages.

momX4

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 8:23 am
Yes. I once went with a newborn. There was even a chair in the bathroom to nurse. Its a child friendly place.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 10:02 am
momX4 wrote:
Yes. I once went with a newborn. There was even a chair in the bathroom to nurse. Its a child friendly place.

They actually have a separate nursing room, for all of you going with nursing babies.
Personally, though, I would take my kids there on a vacation day that is not as packed. They would enjoy it so much more.

torquoise

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 11:03 am
We took an umbrella stroller and it was allowed and pretty ok getting around. Best is if you can leave it in the corner of the room you are in, and just take it with you from room to room.
If you are going Chol Hamoed Pesach, it will be PACKED. You probably will not be able to push your stroller through the crowds. I'd suggest before or after Pesach.
They're usually closed on Mondays, check their schedule beforehand.
The cafeteria is huge by the way - pack a good lunch, and it could really break up the day nicely.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics