Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
ISO recipes for Butterflied Chicken Breast

Mevater

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 6:58 am
I looked online and see most Butterflied chicken recipes are for whole Chickens.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 7:22 am
You can stuff the inside

Mevater

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 7:28 am
ra_mom wrote:
You can stuff the inside

I was thinking that. Id like to have it for Shabbos lunch. What tastes good not that hot, it would be warming over my crockpot?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 7:55 am
Mevater wrote:
I was thinking that. Id like to have it for Shabbos lunch. What tastes good not that hot, it would be warming over my crockpot?

I think pastrami stuffed cutlets would taste great

Mevater

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 8:00 am
ra_mom wrote:
I think pastrami stuffed cutlets would taste great

Thanks but I like to stick to healthier ingredients when I cook at home. When I eat out, Id eat it.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 24 2015, 8:30 am
Mevater wrote:
Thanks but I like to stick to healthier ingredients when I cook at home. When I eat out, Id eat it.

Breading type stuff recipes will not taste good, center of chicken not likely to be hot, so keep that in mind and used shredded beef or vegetables in sauce, etc.

Mevater

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 12:36 pm
I baked regular boned chicken quarters with lots of garlic, spices, wine and honey for Shabbos and when it was done, I put the butterflied breasts into the pan juices and baked them until the pink was gone (fully cooked looking). Then I removed them sprinkled them with some dried parsley and put them away. I served them on Shabbos over lettuce and tomato. They were great. Easy peasy.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 12:40 pm
Mevater wrote:

Some times I'll use a bit of Italian parsley and garlic mixed with a bit of bread crumbs or uncooked bulgar. In the winter I like to use dried apricots, with nuts and bulgar. I roll them up, tie them up and brown them and then braise them a bit in some white wine.

Rutabaga

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 3:17 pm
I marinate butterflied cutlets and then grill them on a George Forman grill for a few minutes.

I use all kinds of marinades, from store bought BBQ sauce to homemade spice rubs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey