Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Should I go into work?

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 3:41 pm
I work in an office where I go in about once a week if there is work .the other days I work from home but I don't have any set hours I work when I want to.
Lately work has been very slow and my boss is complaining that there is no money.
I was suppose to into work last week but had an emergency so was not able to go in. I text my boss to tell him and he was fine with it and said that he will speak to me on Monday. I text him back and told him I am able to come in to the office on monday(I get paid more when I am in the office than when I work from home) he never responded to me about coming in.
I spoke to a friend who got me the job and she told me that he doesn't want me to come in because of the cash flow problem and not much to do at work so I could stay home and work.
My problem is that, that is what she told me my boss said. How do I know for sure and my boss is not giving me a straight answer.
My boss is not one that communicates that well.

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Aug 16 2015, 4:13 pm
I would just text or ring the boss and ask what he prefers.. then you'll know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics