Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Iriya gan scandal
  Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 39  40  41  Next

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:38 pm
chavs wrote:
Yael, calling Yael!!!

If you have solid info ppl should not have to pm you to get it, imagine someone is to shy to pm you and doesn't get important info as a result, or others don't pm you for some other reason(such as not taking out seriously or not having kids there atm), you are essentially helping keeping this a secret and endangering children. If you know something, please share it!
You could even call local news papers in Israel to leak the story as that might help too.

Thank you!
In the pm Yael writes why this can't be published online. This forum is public. This thread is even more public with no need to sign in to read which is good but for the info Yael is providing not good.

5*Mom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:41 pm
sneakermom wrote:
I disagree. I think every cheder should sit empty until this is sorted out. This is huge. And which parent is to be trusted and which parent is going to be coerced as an accomplice?

We live in an upside down world. Rallies are held for trivial purposes while children being slaughtered on the alter in cheder are ignored.

I wonder if this ever happened before in the history of the world. Such a organized satanic abuse of Jewish kids by Jewish people.

Hashem yerachaim

It's not going to be sorted out, unfortunately. Whatever evidence there may have been has been corrupted. Whether that was intentional or not, as has happened in other cases that I am personally aware of, may never be known. But that's neither here nor there. It's time to move forward, as some intrepid parents are beginning to do, and focus on what can be done to close the security gaps and minimize the opportunity for abuse to happen in school.

As far as which parents can be trusted, I think each group should be comprised of 3 parents, not 2. I also think that only parents of actual students should participate, and only at their own children's schools.

sneakermom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:44 pm
The world should stand still.

If scuds were specifically falling on the cheder it would be unthinkable to have school.

A form of murder is taking place. On a grand scale. To very young children.

There needs to be horror. Uproar. And responsibility.

Maybe social media should spread the word until they can't keep it quiet anymore.

5*Mom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:45 pm
amother wrote:
it's a Jews for J type of cult.

This contradicts information provided by Linen amother whose son was affected. Can you explain what information this is based on and whether you know this first-hand or only heard from others?

5*Mom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:47 pm
sneakermom wrote:

Maybe social media should spread the word until they can't keep it quiet anymore.

Okay. And then what?

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:47 pm
amother wrote:
Quote:
She said he knows first-hand kids who were abused and that it mainly happened because the kids were unsupervised.

This is NOT TRUE. My husband is in touch with R'W, and that is not the case. Those kids that he was in touch with were taken from school!! I know those kids.

(edited to sound less extreme) Many rabbis are politically motivated and are protecting the institutions and their relationships with certain people. RB, the other RB, RW...don't ask them about protecting your kid, they're not qualified to answer such a question!

sneakermom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:50 pm
I don't know. But with all the secrecy the **** never hit the fan. Until the **** hits the fan nobody has to answer to anything. It's a free for all.

chavs

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:50 pm
amother wrote:
In the pm Yael writes why this can't be published online. This forum is public. This thread is even more public with no need to sign in to read which is good but for the info Yael is providing not good.

And why shouldn't it be public?
It should be, that's the point, the more secrecy the more kids can be hurt! It should be very public!

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:52 pm
sneakermom wrote:
The world should stand still.

If scuds were specifically falling on the cheder it would be unthinkable to have school.

A form of murder is taking place. On a grand scale. To very young children.

The 400 parents whose children were victimized should be filing police reports. But as an OP above mentioned, their testimony is corrupted. Even if caught, it would be hard to convict.

sneakermom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:54 pm
Social media actually brought down many molesters in brooklyn and across the world.

Before the internet people like kolko got away with murder. They could go as they please while being pious and respected.

The internet gave a voice for the victims and they banded together to do something about it.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:54 pm
5*Mom wrote:
This contradicts information provided by Linen amother whose son was affected. Can you explain what information this is based on and whether you know this first-hand or only heard from others?

I know first-hand and if linen is very involved with everything I think she would agree as well. So let's leave this info as is before we start a whole bash that were crazy and it's not a cult.
of course it's also has it's child [filth] business included but that's aside part.
think hard, why are they snatching any jew chareidi , dl etc.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:55 pm
chavs wrote:
And why shouldn't it be public?
It should be, that's the point, the more secrecy the more kids can be hurt! It should be very public!

Do you want specific information mentioned publicly so the perps know how to change their ways so they can be less detected?

chaiz

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 1:56 pm
sneakermom wrote:
Social media actually brought down many molesters in brooklyn and across the world.

Before the internet people like kolko got away with murder. They could go as they please while being pious and respected.

The internet gave a voice for the victims and they banded together to do something about it.

Very true! Social media is a double edged sword. But I am not sharing anything unless I have something specific to share.

5*Mom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:00 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
The 400 parents whose children were victimized should be filing police reports. But as an OP above mentioned, their testimony is corrupted. Even if caught, it would be hard to convict.

AIUI, some (many?) of them have, but a bit too late. From R' Berkowitz's admissions it is clear that the evidence and testimonies are unusable. That ship has sailed. But all is not lost!! Parents have a lot more power here than most people seem to think to ensure a safe school environment for their children. That's where energies would best be invested.

sneakermom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:02 pm
How can the Israeli government leave these kids so vulnerable?
Maybe we need soldiers in the schools. Undercover cops. A real security group brought in.

elisheva25

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:03 pm
Guys do yourselfs a favor and pm yael. I think she explains clearly the issue of what can and can't be made public . Also you can google the speech Rabbi Berkowitz made .

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:03 pm
chaiz wrote:
I am not sharing anything unless I have something specific to share.

I've heard this before in many forms- what does that mean to you? until it g-d forbid happens to you? until a mother gives you her kids's name and school to publish? What do people mean when they say this?

5*Mom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:04 pm
sneakermom wrote:
How can the Israeli government leave these kids so vulnerable?
Maybe we need soldiers in the schools. Undercover cops. A real security group brought in.

No, just parents. Parents who have a vested interest. This is the simplest and most effective option.

5*Mom

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:06 pm
amother wrote:
Do you want specific information mentioned publicly so the perps know how to change their ways so they can be less detected?

Yes. This actually makes it harder for perpetrators to perpetrate their crimes, not easier.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Aug 25 2015, 2:08 pm
5*Mom wrote:
AIUI, some (many?) of them have, but a bit too late. From R' Berkowitz's admissions it is clear that the evidence and testimonies are unusable. That ship has sailed. But all is not lost!! Parents have a lot more power here than most people seem to think to ensure a safe school environment for their children. That's where energies would best be invested.

I find it hard to believe that hundreds of parents reported their kid's molestations and kidnappings to the police and were ignored.

But yea that horse is out of the barn. Rabbi's aren't cops and LE standards for interviewing victims are the best rule of thumb to follow when it comes to assaults of this nature.
Page 16 of 41   Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 39  40  41  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions