Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
How does it work

lakewood_mommy

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 12:45 pm
Hi, so I've been looking into buying a new shaitel, did not decide yet which type I want to go with.

I feel uncomfortable going to different people and having them order pieces for me and then saying no – do they pay the company for the piece that they order special for me? And then if I decide not to go with it and they just keep it till the next person decides to buy it? Is it not nice to "shop around"? Then again I don't really want to pay so much money and not be happy…

Also I was wondering how it is possible that depending on who you call, for the same length and color of one specific brand you will be quoted different prices. Is it because of their overhead that some people mark it up more? Or do they really get nicer/better pieces because they have more more pull with the company and that is why it costs more than (seemingly) the same thing from someone else?

Anyone who can clarify these I'd really appreciate it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels