Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
19 year old kills parents

Rivka

Post Mon, Jul 04 2005, 6:05 pm
This happened recently in the UK and was in the news, I think it happened a while back but they caught him recently.
Anyway, he went to a good school and all. He killed his parents and on the same day took his girlfriend on a world trip costing £30,000 using his dead parent's credit cards. He was still going to school...so I take it he went to school still. They didn't find the parents till 6 weeks after...imagine the stench, and I wonder how the neighbours didn't notice anything.

Kind of scary really. He must have been pretty disturbed in the head. But deffinately sounds like a danger to society.

Pearl

Post Tue, Jul 05 2005, 6:26 am
sounds like a seriously disturbed boy... what an awful tragedy, also that they were lying there for 6 weeks.
that always blows me away. how can they not be missed for so long? work? friends? family?

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 8:56 am
that is true to but maybe they were reported as missing and the son hid the bodies maybe in the basement or something.

Aish

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 8:15 pm
delete

Last edited by Aish on Mon, Jun 05 2006, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

de_goldy

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 8:26 pm
and that makes it ok to murder ??? shock shock shock shock

Aish

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 8:44 pm
deleted

Last edited by Aish on Mon, Jun 05 2006, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tefila

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 9:07 pm
Aish I totaly c where u r coming from there is always 2 sides to a story who knows maybe the parents wouldn't let him c this girl friend who knows? And maybe she influenced him to do this, who knows? But De goldy in this case has a point, that part is irrelevant what he did there is no excuse in the entire world to do that. And he imo deserves the death penalty just like he killed his parents, and be left to stench there for six weeks or twelve (b/c times 2) Mad

Aish

Post Thu, Jul 07 2005, 9:36 pm
deleted

Last edited by Aish on Mon, Jun 05 2006, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rivka

Post Sat, Jul 09 2005, 7:49 pm
Ok, apparently this boy would have thoughts of grandeur. Basically he would say he was better than he was etc etc. There was nothing about the parents, they were an old couple. His friends in school did not know why he did it. All they knew was that he sometimes argued with them.
It doesn't sound like he was abused, they say he had some mental disorder, but if that is the case he should be kept locked up for life, coz then it means he is a danger to society.
A boy that is mad abused and then kills his parents doesn't take his girlfriend on a world cruise using his dead parents credit card and doesn't go in to school to collect his A-level results also and act all normal. And he doesn't get good grades either.

stem

Post Sun, Jul 10 2005, 12:44 am
This is totally off topic, but sometimes I have a nightmare where I will be arrested and convicted of murder when I am totally innocent. My pleas and explanations fall of deaf ears and I feel utterly helpless. This does happen sometimes in real life... maybe I read too many mystery novels... What

Tefila

Post Sun, Jul 10 2005, 3:02 am
Quote:
A boy that is mad abused and then kills his parents doesn't take his girlfriend on a world cruise using his dead parents credit card and doesn't go in to school to collect his A-level results also and act all normal. And he doesn't get good grades either

My thoughts too Rivka Exclamation

Rivka

Post Sun, Jul 10 2005, 8:35 am
stem maybe you feel no one listens to you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics