Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
How do I ship frozen food?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:21 am
So far some quarts of soup. About 500 miles.
Thanks!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:46 am
DH was, asked to take 48 frozen chickens to EY from NY. They were in the cartoons they came in and stayed good the whole flight. Cargo holds are not heated. Maybe you could find a friend going to your destination.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:46 am
I dont know about qt.s of soup, but years ago my mother used to send my brother suitcases full of different meats from usa to ey by having the meats frozen and packing dry ice all around in the suit case . It always arrived in one peice exept for the one time that a suitcase got lost and by the time the suitcase it was located the contents were unusable.....

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Feb 10 2016, 3:28 pm
amother wrote:
I dont know about qt.s of soup, but years ago my mother used to send my brother suitcases full of different meats from usa to ey by having the meats frozen and packing dry ice all around in the suit case . It always arrived in one peice exept for the one time that a suitcase got lost and by the time the suitcase it was located the contents were unusable.....

Thanks. I'm flying soon and may have room but I'm nervous about packing in the same suitcase as a simcha outfit. I can't afford another check in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics