Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
My fulltime help drives me mad!!! Please advise
Previous  1  2  3  4

Blue Sky

Post Sat, Feb 27 2016, 10:02 pm
My kids are older now , but I had a similar schedule years ago. As many pple said, Its impossible for one person to do everything. My priority was my kids and clean house was second. I relied on babysitter to babysit and just straighten up a bit. Once a wk, I had a cleaner for a whole day to do a full cleaning. If needed. Have cleaner for 2 half days or full days.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Feb 28 2016, 12:56 am
I used to work as a babysitter for a baby. The woman paid me a drop extra because she also wanted me to clean. I was in charge of light housework including folding laundry and doing the dishes.

She asked me a few times while we never left the house. I wish we could've but there was no time. I cleaned the house exactly as she liked but then there was no time left to really play with the kid. I watched him and gave him toys but I never had time to read to him or really interact with him.

Your cleaning help seems to take the opposite approach. She knows it's impossible to do everything so she cuts back on the housework. You have to decide what's more important.

Either way you should hire extra help and not put it all on her. You're currently paying her bubkas for being a full time mom to someone else's kids.

But first she needs tissues.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics