Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Fake designer handbags

happy

Post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 7:04 pm
where can I get a good-not cheap looking, fake designer handbag-in brooklyn?

If there isn't a place around here, I'll try chinatown-but I think they only have small leather goods.
thanks

cindy324

Post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 10:48 pm
Chinatown is full of bags, you just can't see them !

Walk around and they will approach you. They don't do it out in the open anymore, too afraid of the cops. But don't go alone, take a friend or two with you. They'll come up to you and will ask you if you want Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Coach. If you say yes, they'll tell you to follow them into a building. Their spaces are set up there so they don't get busted. When I went I took another couple, so in case they want to kidnap me and sell me into slavery, I won't be alone LOL

But seriously, you really don't have to worry, haven't heard of any horror stories of women forever dissappearing .

amother

Post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 11:44 pm
could someone explain to me the purpose of buying a fake bag?

Imhappy!

Post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 9:51 am
its cheaper! LOL

amother

Post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 10:25 am
amother wrote:
could someone explain to me the purpose of buying a fake bag?

Sure. But first you explain to me the purpose of buying a brand name bag?

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 11:23 am
I wanted a plain, small brown bag to wear when I did short errands and not take my big purse. After looking around for a long time, I got something on the street, and then DD told me it's a fake something or other.

Shows what I know. I just wanted a purse!

amother

Post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 12:58 pm
there are 2 places in brooklyn that sell fake ones;1 is on ft hamilton pkwy-uinside serenas nail salon-her name is estee michael and she has all brands all sizes all prices
the other one is malky goldblatt in flatbush.

MommyLuv

Post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 1:13 pm
I don't get it either...

The quality is obviously inferior to the real thing, so all you're getting is a brand name, a status symbol-which happens to be illegal for the imitators to sell.

faigie

Post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 2:59 pm
I dont get it either...........
the real thing costs an awful lot. its very obvious that they are fakes, when the rest of the outfit doesnt look like one can afford the bag. ( which usually looks fake as well)
I like to buy my bags on M. there are two great bag stores there. no they wont say fendi on um, but the quality is top of the line.

happy

Post Tue, Aug 21 2007, 12:49 am
thanks!
to amother who posted about the place in brooklyn...How do I contact Malky Goldblatt to get an address? can you PM me or just post her contact info? thanks!

amother

Post Tue, Aug 21 2007, 10:10 am
I'm curious, please post it!

Maya

Post Tue, Aug 21 2007, 10:34 am
I buy my brand name handbags on eBay. They're usually authentic and you can get them for much cheaper. Sometimes they're a bit worn, but if that doesn't bother you, you should try it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics