Home

Therapists: Chananya Silverman or Suri wallis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Black

Post  Wed, Jul 27 2016, 12:14 am
Have you had any experiences with these therapists? If so, would you recommend? Why or why not? Thanx.

amother

Amber

Post  Wed, Jul 27 2016, 10:17 am
I saw Suri Wallace for a short time.

She mostly works with young children, she was great, very attentive, I can see why she works with younger children. I found that most of our sessions were general chit chat and felt like I was wasting my time which is why I stopped but she really is a nice person and I can see her being really really good as a therapist for kids/youth.

amother

Magenta

Post  Wed, Jul 27 2016, 12:14 pm
Chananya Silverman is excellent. Extremely sensitive, compassionate, and focused.

amother

Black

Post  Fri, Jul 29 2016, 7:44 am
Thanx for the feedback. In terms of Suri Walles, just to clarify, great as a kids therapist, but not as an adult therapist? That's why you stopped?

saramalka

Post  Fri, Jul 29 2016, 9:29 am
Another vote for Chananya Silverman. He is tops!

amother

Amber

Post  Fri, Jul 29 2016, 10:50 am
amother wrote:
Thanx for the feedback. In terms of Suri Walles, just to clarify, great as a kids therapist, but not as an adult therapist? That's why you stopped?

I stopped for several reasons. One of them was that she was roughly the same age as me and we got on very well so we spent a lot of time chatting and discussing random things and not the topics that actually had to be dealt with which led me to leave there and feel like I just paid money and wasted valuable time to chat to a friend.

But she did give me some great tips, worksheets, ideas and books to read so I did gain from seeing her for the time that I did.

She would see a couple kids before me (they would leave when I came) and from her personality etc I can see her being a really good therapist with kids and youth,
She told me taht she does a lot of play therapy with younger kids. She also told me I was one of her first "adult" cases.

snoopy613

Post  Tue, Jan 03 2017, 1:22 pm
hi to the 2 posters re chananya silverman
would you know if he has a specialty area of practice and what ages he works with?

thanks for your help
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children