Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Is ur dh attractive?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

fiddle

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 12:29 am
Who cares?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. 3/4's of us would look at each others spouses and think they're anything but attractive, good looking, hot, or however you want to put it.
That's why God created it like this, otherwise we'd all be in trouble.

rachel91

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 3:20 am
Yes, he is.
Looks aren't everything.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 5:22 am
Yes my DH is gorgeous! And its not just me everyone thinks so... He also takes really good care of himself and always looks neat and put together

lili

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:06 am
don't know. but who cares? I love him, that's enough!

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 9:08 am
He's the sxiest thing I've ever seen. I love everything about him physically (since this is a physical question). He's 30-40 lbs less than me (I'm not extremely overweight). But by golly he's the manliest man I've ever known.

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 9:27 am
I think so. I wouldn't say jaw droppingly gorgeous but he cleans up well. And he's got cute dimples. He'd probably be more objectively good looking if he were thinner but I don't want him being too thin--I prefer he look like a man.

The funny thing is I thought he was really cute on our first few dates but after I realized he was the one I stopped feeling that physical attraction to his looks. It's him I want regardless of how he looks. I probably wouldn't have gotten there had I not found him good looking but I did. And I still do--just don't really think about that much.

I don't like the way he dresses. I can encourage change or leave it. He doesn't pressure me to dress anything other than comfortable and is ok with me staying in pjs all day so...

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 10:10 am
Yes he's very attractive and gives off a really hot impression. It is rather insulting when people tell me oh I didn't think you'd get someone this cool. And ftr all modestly aside I'm not bad looking myself

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 10:56 am
I neither know nor care. All I know is that when my sister first saw him she remarked "he's cute!". She sounded surprised, I don't know why.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 10:57 am
OP, why do you ask? This is a very weird question to be asking IMO.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 11:28 am
He's cute looking but has a unibrow and has a noticeable scar on forehead from stitches as a kid..doesnt excersize so no s*xy body abd dresses ok

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 12:18 pm
Yes he is very good looking. 6 feet tall weighs 150 pounds, and he exercises so he has a good body. he has a square jaw, high cheeckbones, dimples, beautiful thick lips, blue eyes and dark hair. He takes very good care of himself and always looks tip top. Only thing is his posture isn't the greatest.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 12:46 pm
Would a random person find my DH attractive? Maybe, maybe not, depends on taste. I think he's handome but he's not the conventional definition of a gorgeous man, because he's short, going a bit bald, has a beard, (all of which I love). He does have the straightest, nicest teeth (and no braces) and long eyelashes. But what I find most attractive about him is what other people don't get to see, so it doesn't matter!

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 1:17 pm
amother wrote:
Yes he is very good looking. 6 feet tall weighs 150 pounds, and he exercises so he has a good body. he has a square jaw, high cheeckbones, dimples, beautiful thick lips, blue eyes and dark hair. He takes very good care of himself and always looks tip top. Only thing is his posture isn't the greatest.

If my DH had a brother, I'd think you were my sil!
My DH also looks like this. Two inches taller, same weight. He has great posture, but his nose is a bit long.
Definitely objectively attractive if you go for the typical Jewish yeshiva boy look.

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 1:18 pm
amother wrote:

If my DH had a brother, I'd think you were my sil!
My DH also looks like this. Two inches taller, same weight. He has great posture, but his nose is a bit long.
Definitely objectively attractive if you go for the typical Jewish yeshiva boy look.

MrsDash

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 1:24 pm
This is my husband. Isn't he a hottie?!??!?! Twisted Evil

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 1:32 pm
Yes he is!! I'm smiling just thinking about him Very Happy

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 5:53 pm
MrsDash wrote:
This is my husband. Isn't he a hottie?!??!?! Twisted Evil

Needs a shave and a haircut. And I consider men wearing jewelry to be a major turn-off. YMMV.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 5:54 pm
Would it kill him to smile? I don't go for the sullen look.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:23 pm
I already posted my answer but this thread makes me laugh because Im thinking of how my MIL and sister in laws are obsessed with how my DH looks. They are always saying that he is sooo handsome, sooo good looking etc. Its very funny because he is cute, but not to the extent that they gush about it!

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:54 pm
No. He's about average-looking, but he does have beautiful eyes with the long, thick lashes that are the envy of many women while still looking manly. I honestly wasn't into his looks when we started dating, but it didn't matter because our personalities clicked so well that I knew he was the one immediately. I quickly saw his eyes, and how his face radiates his inner kindness and goodness. I've never met a person that doesn't like my husband. He takes care of himself and has a not-"ripped" but above-average body.

I think he's dreamy, but in a deep way that isn't just about superficial appearance. Smile
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics