Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Where to buy educational teaching resources in Yeru

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 5:53 am
Was thinking that most of the posters in USA come from Israel. Is there somewhere I can buy them now that I'm here? I'm sure there are many great ones that aren't imported or carried locally

HappytoHS

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 6:12 am
I've bought posters and a wonderful timeline from a place in Bnei Brak called Machshevet Betzalel. It's been a few years so I hope this contact information is up-to-date:

Machshevet Bezalel
7 Rechov Rav Yitzchak Nafcha
Bnai Brak

Tel: 972-3-579-1123
Fax: 972-3-579-1124
E-mail: mb@012.net.il

They had a website with all their products. If I find it I'll post the link.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 6:52 am
Thanks! I don't know if I'll have time to get to bnei Brak but I'm in yerushalayim, there must be something here in geulah, right? I was even going to buy posters from the Temple Institute giftshop but they're probably more expensive than elsewhere. Like posters, stickers, model bhmk or mishkan... all the things imported must be sold here...?

eli7

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 6:55 am
There is one in Geula. In this thread are all the details: http://www.imamother.com/forum.....57481

HappytoHS

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 7:00 am
amother wrote:
Thanks! I don't know if I'll have time to get to bnei Brak but I'm in yerushalayim, there must be something here in geulah, right? I was even going to buy posters from the Temple Institute giftshop but they're probably more expensive than elsewhere. Like posters, stickers, model bhmk or mishkan... all the things imported must be sold here...?

You can order online and they deliver. Here's the link just in case: http://www.mbb.co.il/webPro/in.....=1506

Shuly

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 3:37 pm
I saw some really nice posters in Malchus Waxberger - address is Malchei Yisroel 2.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 5:32 pm
I think Hakol Legan is the store you want. I'm pretty sure the Judaica posters sold in the US are manufactured by Hakol Legan. The posters have Hakol Legan printed on the side....

Teomima

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 7:19 pm
Mischat Umachsheva, across from Hadar Mall in Talpiyot.

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Oct 27 2016, 12:52 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I think Hakol Legan is the store you want. I'm pretty sure the Judaica posters sold in the US are manufactured by Hakol Legan. The posters have Hakol Legan printed on the side....

Thx everyone
Address?

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Oct 29 2016, 9:42 am
Thanks everyone

Did a huge haul and got great stuff. Thanks for the waxberger suggestion!! Beautiful posters for 13 shekel, I didn't realize they're the ones who make the stunning haggadah and megillah, love their illustrations!!

Here are addresses literally all a few steps away from each other

Malchus Waxberger - Malchei Yisroel 2
Hakol Legan - meah Shearim 7
Chavakuk - Malkei Israel St 14
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions