Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Yeshivat He'Atid / YNJ

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Dec 14 2016, 3:39 am
My family is relocating to the Teaneck/Fair Lawn area.

Can anyone share recent, personal experiences about Yeshivat He'Atid and YNJ?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Dec 14 2016, 3:56 am
Our kids went to YNJ and did wonderfully. It's a slightly more right wing crowd than at other schools, but of course right wing in Teaneck still means Hallel on Yom Haatzmaut. I think YNJ has by far the highest aliya rate of any Teaneck area school.

We found the environment warm, the teachers understanding and the administration receptive. That doesn't mean everything was perfect at all times, but it was an overall fantastic experience.

saw50st8

Post Wed, Dec 14 2016, 7:32 am
I send my kids to Yeshivat He'atid and we are so happy.

I love the educational model. It allows the teachers to teach smaller groups of kids at a time at their level. It gives the kids a chance to do a lot of independent work and think independently. The school really fosters creativity. The staff is amazingly warm and inviting.

We have 3 kids in school this year, 4 starting next year. We were there since the start of the school. I have kids who are VERY different learners and they all thrive in different ways. Whenever we've had a problem, the teachers were willing to think out of the box to solve problems. They really seem to know and appreciate my kids for their own quirks.

The student body is a huge mix of religious levels within the MO community and levels of affluence. I find the parent body overall to be low key.

Do you have any specific questions?

ETA: Are you on facebook? PM me and I can add you to our local Moms group and you can get more feedback.

amother
Zinnia

Post Mon, Jul 17 2023, 9:48 am
saw50st8 wrote:
I send my kids to Yeshivat He'atid and we are so happy.

I love the educational model. It allows the teachers to teach smaller groups of kids at a time at their level. It gives the kids a chance to do a lot of independent work and think independently. The school really fosters creativity. The staff is amazingly warm and inviting.

We have 3 kids in school this year, 4 starting next year. We were there since the start of the school. I have kids who are VERY different learners and they all thrive in different ways. Whenever we've had a problem, the teachers were willing to think out of the box to solve problems. They really seem to know and appreciate my kids for their own quirks.

The student body is a huge mix of religious levels within the MO community and levels of affluence. I find the parent body overall to be low key.

Do you have any specific questions?

ETA: Are you on facebook? PM me and I can add you to our local Moms group and you can get more feedback.

Does anyone know if this info is still accurate?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating