Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Victoria secret

gr8 mom

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 10:26 pm
Has anyone shopped on their site and ordered stuff? How does it come does it say Victoria secret all over the package? Wud like to order some stuff but dont jeed all the neighbors seeing it.... Just dont feel comfortable...

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 11:45 pm
If you order lingerie from Amazon, it will come packaged completely discreetly.

Volunteer

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 1:32 am
I have ordered from VS. The items come in a white plastic shipping bag, with the initials VS in the return address. The bag has no logo.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 1:42 am
Volunteer wrote:
I have ordered from VS. The items come in a white plastic shipping bag, with the initials VS in the return address. The bag has no logo.

That's what I have found too. However, my experience has been that once you order from them you are on their mailing list and get their catalogs which do not come in discreet packaging.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
That's what I have found too. However, my experience has been that once you order from them you are on their mailing list and get their catalogs which do not come in discreet packaging.

uh oh. really?

im going to call to unsuscribe right now.

(I just got a package)

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 1:36 pm
Its rather embarassing when you live in a complex and there are constantly catalogs that look more like [filth] magazines coming to very Chasidish looking ladies with turbans... embarrassed

iammom

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 1:41 pm
I am a tenant. I somehow got on VS mailing list for their catalogs. I was so embarrassed that my landlords saw it and I also felt bad for the husband who had no choice but to look at it when sorting the mail. I called and had them unsubscribe me which actually worked. Then more recently I got a coupon from them with a hardly dressed woman on it. I was nervous that somehow I got put back on the list. I called them up and they said they don't even send out catalogues anymore and this coupon was a 1 time thing. So I think you should be ok, catalogue wise.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 6:10 pm
Why don’t you just go down to the store directly,especially when the sizes run much smaller as they say.

Shoshana37

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 6:34 pm
when We moved I stopped ordering from them because they sent magazines and I have teenagers and I really don’t feel comfortable. I could care less what my neighbors think.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 11:07 am
Bumping this topic for to date info - had the packaging from Victoria’s Secret been discreet lately?
Will purchasing put me on a mailing list?

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 11:35 am
Omg this was my post.
Unsuscribing didn't help.
I moved and share a mailbox with a family member. I haven't brought myself to shop online there since. It's annoying because they have nursing bras only available online... but im not taking the risk

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 11:36 am
amother Teal wrote:
Omg this was my post.
Unsuscribing didn't help.
I moved and share a mailbox with a family member. I haven't brought myself to shop online there since. It's annoying because they have nursing bras only available online... but im not taking the risk

OMG thanks you are saving me from huge embarrassment, not going to order

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 4:47 pm
places sell your name and interests. you don'thave to have a VS card to be on their catalog list.

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 6:12 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
places sell your name and interests. you don'thave to have a VS card to be on their catalog list.

Right, so VS sells your name to a bunch of magazines with naked women on the covers. Unsuscribing didn't help because it wasn't vs sending them, it was other magazines.

Also I never had a card.
I placed an online order.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics