Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccines Revealed
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:28 pm
ange wrote:
Yes, these threads all end the same because that's the rule of nature. People don't want to hear the truth if it brings into question everything they were taught to believe.
The more resistance and fighting the more you know there's truth hiding in there Smile
I thank hashem every day for opening up my eyes to the deceit and corruption and for guiding me to be a person who is a lifelong learner, and not resistant to change.

Which side do you now believe?

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:34 pm
Maybe wrote:
Injecting vaccines = more harm than ingesting manure.

Ask the moms who vaxxed 1 twin but not the other.

Why would a mom do that?
Experiment on her own child?

MrsDash

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:36 pm
Maybe wrote:
Injecting vaccines = more harm than ingesting manure.

Ask the moms who vaxxed 1 twin but not the other.

That's horse sh!t 😜

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:37 pm
MrsDash wrote:
That's horse sh!t 😜

At least the horse is natural. LOL

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:44 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Wakefield falsified data. Irrefutably. Which is, of course, why his murderous lies have never been replicated. Even by the plaintiff's bar that paid him to conduct his so-called studies.

And the world spent millions upon millions of dollars chasing his lies instead of working towards real answers on autism.

You are fabricating a story as you go along, you never read the lancet paper

All he said was, untill further investigation, split the MMR in 3 diffrent visits.

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:46 pm
MrsDash wrote:
That's horse sh!t 😜

Thank you so much for the compliment.

goldrose

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:48 pm
cnc wrote:
Why would a mom do that?

Good point. THE point. Vaccines are a terrible experiment that NOBODY should experiment with until they have been proven safe. There are no long-term studies on the safety of vaccines.
These are our children! Not mice.

ange

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:55 pm
youngishbear wrote:
I love change! I love that people no longer die from smallpox or become paralyzed from polio. I am so glad they've finally created a vaccine for ebola, and I hope they come up with one for Zika. Oh, and for the common cold, while they're at it.

Cheers To change!!

Then let's drink to ALL the change. Epidemic levels of allergies, autism, neuropsychological delays, autoimmune disease, childhood cancers.... so much to celebrate!

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:58 pm
I'd rather my kids got pinched in the arm for a millasecond than get polio. I did my research. I know the pros and cons well.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:00 pm
ange wrote:
Then let's drink to ALL the change. Epidemic levels of allergies, autism, neuropsychological delays, autoimmune disease, childhood cancers.... so much to celebrate!

Yups. Before vaccines there were no sick people. No one died of epidemics and childhood sicknesses. Let me ask my grandmother how many of her siblings died before reaching Adulthood, hold on.

behappy2

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:05 pm
This was posted in natural parenting safe haven. Does that not mean that whoever disagrees should please not comment?!

ange

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:16 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I'd rather my kids got pinched in the arm for a millasecond than get polio. I did my research. I know the pros and cons well.

I really appreciate that you did your own research and respect your personal decision. So many people blindly follow what the establishment tells them.

So in the same manner, all I ask is that people respect my research and my decision.

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:22 pm
behappy2 wrote:
This was posted in natural parenting safe haven. Does that not mean that whoever disagrees should please not comment?!

As per Imamother policy, vaccination related threads are not supposed to be posted in this forum.

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:26 pm
cnc wrote:
Why would a mom do that?

Mother was pro-vax, came with both kids to get 3 sets at once . When she noticed 1st child got 4 by mistake, she walked out, wanting to find a more carefull MD.

1st child become autistic that day

BTW many counrteis don't vax before 6 or 12 months, they have lower infant mortality rate

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:33 pm
flowerpower wrote:

Nice to know you care for your kids & do reseasrch. Did you read dissolving illusions?

Can you please explain to me how the polio vax in 1955 is responsible for the 50% reduction since 1952?

https://www.google.com/search?.....OM%3A

http://vaxtruth.org/2012/03/th.....-2-2/

Or why chicken pox vax is mandated. According to NCI it increases risk of brain cancer

https://www.bcm.edu/news/cance.....ancer

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:41 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Yups. Before vaccines there were no sick people. No one died of epidemics and childhood sicknesses. Let me ask my grandmother how many of her siblings died before reaching Adulthood, hold on.

So you say my unvaxed grany is alive @ 90, b/c I wil give my 90 day granchild 9 vaccines.

Including hep-B , primarily an STD, even in canada most kids don't get that.

The vax sched is growing & so are all chronic disease.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:42 pm
Maybe wrote:
Mother was pro-vax, came with both kids to get 3 sets at once . When she noticed 1st child got 4 by mistake, she walked out, wanting to find a more carefull MD.

1st child become autistic that day

BTW many counrteis don't vax before 6 or 12 months, they have lower infant mortality rate

My workmate that stopped vaccinating her kids- the one that didn't get any shots is now autistic.
My sister that delays shots, her kids are forever sick.
Someone else I know that doesn't give vaccines, her kid got meningitis. He is now a vegetable in a wheelchair.
I can go on and on. I am not saying there are no risks. I think there are risks. But I am willing to take those risks.
And I find it extremely odd that the kid became autistic that day. I worked with over 100 kids with autism.... I don't believe that any shots cause autism. I did like a trillion research on that categorty over the years. It usually comes out sometime between 12-18 months so some blame it on the mmr shot( which has no connection).
And if my dr gave my child more that 2 vaccines at a time, I'd switch pediatricians too

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:57 pm
Maybe wrote:
So you say my unvaxed grany is alive @ 90, b/c I wil give my 90 day granchild 9 vaccines.

Including hep-B , primarily an STD, even in canada most kids don't get that.

The vax sched is growing & so are all chronic disease.

Neither I nor anyone I grew up with was ever in a car seat, and never used a seatbelt as a child. We all lived. So throw out your car seats!

We also didn't wear bike helmets, so they're utterly unnecessary.

In 1952, there were 57,879 cases of polio in the US, with 3,145 deaths. The Salk vaccine was tested in 1953. By 1960, there were 2,525 cases, and 230 deaths. By 2013, there was 1 case, and no deaths.

If you're so smug, how about we expose your grandchildren to polio and smallpox, and see what happens. You shouldn't be afraid. Vaccines were meaningless, and granny made it, they will too.

gamanit

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:59 pm
Maybe wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-meets-with-vaccine-skeptic-robert-kennedy-jr/

http://children.costhelper.com......html

Pedi charges close to $2000 from fully vaxxed kid in 1st year. Maybe $100 from unvaxed.

When the truth comes out, pedis can start collecting 5 cent cans from the garbage.

Really, now? Hmmm... I didn't know pediatricians charge $5 a checkup. Also- here's the actual cost of vaccines:

Quote:
Typical costs: Immunizations for the first year cost at least $620, while the average total cost for all vaccines needed during childhood and adolescence is about $1,170. The total cost includes the cost of the vaccine itself and administration by a health care professional.

Insurance companies get these vaccines at a better rate and even at this rate it comes out less than one week of hospital care for contracting an illness these vaccines would prevent.

iyar

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:28 pm
[quote="ange"]Yes, these threads all end the same because that's the rule of nature. People don't want to hear the truth if it brings into question everything they were taught to believe.
The more resistance and fighting the more you know there's truth hiding in there Smile
I thank hashem every day for opening up my eyes to the deceit and corruption and for guiding me to be a person who is a lifelong learner, and not resistant to change.[/quote]

You want to know where all the resistance and fighting is coming from?
This is imamother.
We're mothers.
We all know mothers will fight to the death to protect the lives of their children.
People vaccinating their children love their children. And love all children.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics