Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccines Revealed
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:36 pm
flowerpower wrote:
My workmate that stopped vaccinating her kids- the one that didn't get any shots is now autistic.
My sister that delays shots, her kids are forever sick.
Someone else I know that doesn't give vaccines, her kid got meningitis. He is now a vegetable in a wheelchair.
I can go on and on. I am not saying there are no risks. I think there are risks. But I am willing to take those risks.
And I find it extremely odd that the kid became autistic that day. I worked with over 100 kids with autism.... I don't believe that any shots cause autism. I did like a trillion research on that categorty over the years. It usually comes out sometime between 12-18 months so some blame it on the mmr shot( which has no connection).
And if my dr gave my child more that 2 vaccines at a time, I'd switch pediatricians too

Sorry but it sounds like you are getting paid to write that stuff,

According to you (1)SIDS just happens the same time as 2 4 6 moths vax (2)Autism just happens at time of MMR (3)miscarige just happens after flu-shot

You would make a good criminal lawyer, victim just happend to die after he was shot.

CDC whistblower admits that vaccine do cause autism

Last edited by Maybe on Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:39 pm
Maybe wrote:
Sorry but you don't sound credible at all.

see wht a to CDC doc admits. morganverkamp.com/august-27-2014-press-release-statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/mandated

I know flowerpower in real life. She's credible Smile

treestump

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:41 pm
Maybe wrote:
Sorry but it sounds like you are getting paid to make up a story.

Ah, let the conspiracy theories begin!

Rolling Eyes

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:42 pm
Maybe wrote:
Injecting vaccines = more harm than ingesting manure.

Ask the moms who vaxxed 1 twin but not the other.

Why would a parent vaccinate one twin and not the other? I don't care which side of this issue you fall on - treating your children like guinea pigs is awful.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:43 pm
Maybe wrote:
Sorry but it sounds like you are getting paid to make up a story.

See wht a to CDC doc admits. morganverkamp.com/august-27-2014-press-release-statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/mandated

I have a huge stack of proof I collected over the years regarding this topic. You are welcome to visit and check it out anytime😀

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:54 pm
Gamanit wrote: Really, now? Hmmm... I didn't know pediatricians charge $5 a checkup.

:You don't know that most non vaxers don't waste their time running for needles checkups.

Maybe

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:55 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I have a huge stack of proof I collected over the years regarding this topic. You are welcome to visit and check it out anytime😀

will pm my email addres

Maya

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:01 pm
The headline of a satire article I saw yesterday about anti-vaxxers:

"I didn't vaccinate my kids and the one who lived turned out fine."

http://thehardtimes.net/2017/0.....fine/

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:21 pm
Maybe wrote:
Mother was pro-vax, came with both kids to get 3 sets at once . When she noticed 1st child got 4 by mistake, she walked out, wanting to find a more carefull MD.

1st child become autistic that day

BTW many counrteis don't vax before 6 or 12 months, they have lower infant mortality rate

That day? Wow- instant results.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:23 pm
Maybe wrote:
[b]Sorry but it sounds like you are getting paid to write that stuff,

This has got to win the most ironic post of the month award.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 9:47 pm
Maya wrote:
The headline of a satire article I saw yesterday about anti-vaxxers:

"I didn't vaccinate my kids and the one who lived turned out fine."

http://thehardtimes.net/2017/0.....fine/

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:19 pm
Maybe wrote:
will pm my email addres

I have them stacked in a closet here. How can I email you everything?

gamanit

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:43 pm
Maybe wrote:
Gamanit wrote: Really, now? Hmmm... I didn't know pediatricians charge $5 a checkup.

:You don't know that most non vaxers don't waste their time running for needles checkups.

I bring my children for checkups regularly regardless of whether or not they will be getting any shots that visit. It's important for me to track and discuss their growth and development with a qualified physician. I also use those visits to discuss any concerns I have about their health and get an expert opinion.

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:45 pm
Maybe wrote:
Including hep-B , primarily an STD, even in canada most kids don't get that.

Not true. Most kids in Canada get vaccinated against hep b in middle school (except in BC, where it's part of the well-baby vaccines), unless they have risk factors, in which case they're vaccinated earlier than middles school.

Not going to deal with the whole "hep b as primarily an STI" because I'm tired after a long day of vaccinating people. Suffice to say there's lots of ways to get Hep b and most of them don't involve seks.

signed,

registered nurse in public health, vaccine preventable diseases, school vaccination program.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:57 pm
amother wrote:
For anyone who is interested... Here is a link to a video regarding the "real" story behind vaccines. It is well worth your time to watch. It is actually part of a larger presentation. You can check out all the videos at http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com

Or just watch this video, which is the first of the series: http://circleofdocs.com/vaccin.....e9f44

Although I have been giving my children vaccines with the aproval of my pediatrician - I figured I would try to see the other side. I opened up and this video and I was totally amazed! The first interviewer is Andrew Wakefield! 😮 Just google his name - anyone educated in the mental health/education/therapy fields knows clearly how unsubstantiated his theory was. If you look at the DSM-6 and you are familliar with autistic tendencies used to diagnose autism - it is very clear that it does not 1st occur at 12-18 months! As a professional working in this field, we look at eye contact and affect of infants!! Parents who are not aware of childhood developmental milestones may not realize that there is something different about their child till they are closer to 12-18 months (the age the MMR is given), and may blame it all on the MMR but they may just be in denial. Yes, there is a tiny percentage of children who are highly sensitive and may have reactions such as seizures etc. But they do not cause Autism!!! His theory makes no sense and has never been proven!!
I'm sorry - but if this is who they chose to start their series with - they lost me! I couldn't get myself to watch the rest of the video!

lubaussie

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 2:47 am

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 2:48 am
OP here:
I posted this video for public interest because I thought that people might be interested in this and learn some things they didn't know, like I did. If you are not one of those people and want to continue vaccinating your kids no matter what the risks may be than fine. Do not watch the video! And ignore the post! This video does not need to be a cause for a whole controversy to break out. No matter which side you are on in the vaccine issue may Hashem keep your children safe and healthy.

imasinger

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 3:53 am
amother wrote:
OP here:
I posted this video for public interest because I thought that people might be interested in this and learn some things they didn't know, like I did. If you are not one of those people and want to continue vaccinating your kids no matter what the risks may be than fine. Do not watch the video! And ignore the post! This video does not need to be a cause for a whole controversy to break out. No matter which side you are on in the vaccine issue may Hashem keep your children safe and healthy.

In that case, maybe it would be better to have titled your thread, "a video about the problems with vaccination", rather than "vaccines revealed." But even so, people should not be surprised if they post about something so provocative and then they get a reaction.

The current thread title implies that there is only one way to see the matter, and you have the ultimate truth. As this thread demonstrates, there are very strong feelings on both sides of this issue, with the weight of scientific and medical opinion opposed to the viewpoint the video represents.

You are right to see that the reason it excited such a passionate response on both sides is that we all care about our children. Amein to your bracha.

goldrose

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 4:57 am
imasinger wrote:
In that case, maybe it would be better to have titled your thread, "a video about the problems with vaccination", rather than "vaccines revealed." But even so, people should not be surprised if they post about something so provocative and then they get a reaction.

The current thread title implies that there is only one way to see the matter, and you have the ultimate truth. As this thread demonstrates, there are very strong feelings on both sides of this issue, with the weight of scientific and medical opinion opposed to the viewpoint the video represents.

You are right to see that the reason it excited such a passionate response on both sides is that we all care about our children. Amein to your bracha.

She likely titled it "vaccines revealed" because that is the name of the series of videos.
And "a video about the problems of vaccinating" would similarly be mocked by the pro vaxxers on this site who seem to believe that vaccines are flawlessly safe.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 5:57 am
amother wrote:
I have done thorough research on vaccines. My conclusion was that although vaccines do pose slight risk to some individuals they are definitly a great health benefit to the population. Some may be the Korean so to speak. Bottom line it is important to vaccinate for the overall health of the population but at the same time don't vaccinate blindly and take care to look for symptoms after getting a shot. Those choosing not to vaccinate are doing so at the risk of the population.

I'm sure Korean is a typo or auto-correct but I can't figure out for what.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics