Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Nail polish and fungus

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 11:09 pm
Have a pedicure appointment coming up and I'm looking forward to paint my nails. My fungus is bad looking and under treatment, meaning I apply natural stuff every night. Can I paint that toe too? Or will it coincide with the healing process?? Thanks

Fabulous

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 11:30 pm
You need To leave it without polish

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:57 am
As someone who just studied medical pedicure, I will tell you that you should most definitely not cover it up with polish. Let it heal. And then, even when you do eventually go get that pedicure, bring your own polish. That way there will not be any way for the fungus to reoccur.
Fell better.

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 7:51 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
As someone who just studied medical pedicure, I will tell you that you should most definitely not cover it up with polish. Let it heal. And then, even when you do eventually go get that pedicure, bring your own polish. That way there will not be any way for the fungus to reoccur.
Fell better.

Bring my own because the fungus might be sitting in the other ones? I know it's crazy contagious. And I know I got my fungus from a Chinese spa.
Thanks!

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 7:54 am
amother wrote:
Bring my own because the fungus might be sitting in the other ones? I know it's crazy contagious. And I know I got my fungus from a Chinese spa.
Thanks!
Because sharing nail polish, with different hands, means that if one person has fungus on their nails or toes or fingers, and the nail polish is put back in and then shared with a different person, the fungus from that person will be spread to another person. Not fun at all. In my class we were told this numerous times. Always just bring your own polish.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics