Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Moving to Montreal - phones

cdawnr

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 7:25 am
Ok, yes this is my 3rd post about moving, but this is a great place for recommendations.

I have a few questions:

Does anyone have a good phone plan that includes unlimited to the US...if so what is the company (or is there only one phone company available?)

Does anyone work or know someone who works for a US company while living in Canada. My company is letting my stay on and telecommute and I was wondering if anyone who did something similar could help me navigate some questions such as if they know a bank that makes it easy to get paid int he US but get the funds in Canada.

Thanks

Laughing Bag!

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 6:33 pm
there used to be only one now there are more depending on where in montreal you move as not all companeis expanded across the whole place
there is Rogers that has great rates its connected with Sprint tthats what I heard they have a 19.95 plan ulimited to us canada its great if you talk alot to us cuz you barely pay a penny or so they also have great internet and cellphone offers try it thats what I thing dont start off with BELL they take the most money out of people in every thing they do home phone. cellphone,internet just a little warning
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics