Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Palmistriy and kabbalah

Forrealx

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 12:53 pm
Hello,

So I have been to a rav a few years ago and he is a kabbalah learner and he read my hands and said my neshama is very high and very spiritual, today he read again and he said ''yeah I see it your neshama did not want to come down because it is so divine and high but you are here that is why you are struggeling and don't feel home on any place''

But I've been thinking... and maybe some women also have a very high neshama a neshama higher then some tzaddikim or rabbi's. How do I need to cope with it what does this mean in a practical form? Maybe some can help me out cause I'm overthinking it and my dh doesn't like when I'm overthinkig he said ''do something woman!''

Love

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 1:38 pm
Forget it and just try to be a good Jew.

zaq

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 2:13 pm
What Ruchel said.

zaq

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 2:17 pm
Yes you are overthinking. And wadr to your rav, palm reading sounds like minhag akum at best and arrant avodah zarah at worst.

crust

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 2:17 pm
Forrealx wrote:
So I have been to a rav a few years ago and he is a kabbalah learner and he read my hands and said my neshama is very high and very spiritual, today he read again and he said ''yeah I see it your neshama did not want to come down because it is so divine and high but you are here that is why you are struggeling and don't feel home on any place''

I do believe that you are very spiritual and possibly struggling more than the average. But None of our nashamos wanted to come down here.
Did he give you some practical advise to follow? Like, how COULD you feel more at home and more in place?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics