Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Trump gets tough on Russian hacking

Jeanette

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 9:31 am
Trump has announced a JOINT TASK FORCE with Russia to address cyber security.

So relieved that action is being taken!! This is what you call leadership. We sure dodged a bullet with Hillary and her unsecured private email server which she still needs to be locked up for.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 9:45 am
https://www.voanews.com/a/repo......html

shoshanim999

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 9:50 am
Jeanette wrote:

So relieved that action is being taken!! This is what you call leadership. We sure dodged a bullet with Hillary and her unsecured private email server which she still needs to be locked up for.

Former FBI Director James Comey already said that he is 100% certain that the Russians interfered with the election. What real and meaningful consequences will result from this joint task force? Absolutely nothing. Either they will pretend to not find anything or they will find something and nothing will happen anyway.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:25 am
shoshanim999 wrote:
Former FBI Director James Comey already said that he is 100% certain that the Russians interfered with the election. What real and meaningful consequences will result from this joint task force? Absoluteely nothing. Either they will pretend to not find anything or they will find something and nothing will happen anyway.

Putin says it never happened and our president agrees. That's not good enough for you?

youngishbear

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:27 am
Jeanette, satire?

See Poe's law.

The link I posted states that reports claim Russians were behind hacking attempts at US nuclear facilities.

And Hillary isn't our president because of the electoral college, gerrymandering, mysoginy, and apathy, not her servers.

shoshanim999

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:29 am
Jeanette wrote:
Putin says it never happened and our president agrees. That's not good enough for you?

You mean the individual accused of orchestrating the hacking as well as the person who gained the most from the hacking are both denying it? Seriously?

Jeanette

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:31 am
youngishbear wrote:
Jeanette, satire?

See Poe's law.

The link I posted states that reports claim Russians were behind hacking attempts at US nuclear facilities.

And Hillary isn't our president because of the electoral college, gerrymandering, mysoginy, and apathy, not her servers.

Hillary lost because she took Michigan for granted.

But if she had won we wouldn't be a Russian satellite state so I guess we should be grateful.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:35 am
youngishbear wrote:

...And Hillary isn't our president because of the electoral college, gerrymandering, mysoginy, and apathy, not her servers.

Hillary lost because she was a lousy candidate with no vision, who acted as though she was entitled to the presidency.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:45 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Hillary lost because she was a lousy candidate with no vision, who acted as though she was entitled to the presidency.

Better Putin's puppet than Hillary ch"v.

treestump

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:51 am
Thanks for the good news, I am so relieved.

I was really worried before that Trump and Putin had finagled the election, but now that both of them will be investigating it and no doubt finding that those allegations are false, my heart is at ease.

Phew.

treestump

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:54 am
Jeanette wrote:
Better Putin's puppet than Hillary ch"v.

Hillary was Putin's puppet. That's why the Clintons have a bunch of acquaintances who died over the years. It's because they knew too much. Because none of us have older people in our lives who die, only Hillary.

Donald Trump is my hero. He saved us all from a terrible fate - imagine if a bright, articulate, experienced, accomplished woman would have become president, chalila!

aleza

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:17 pm
In this thread: imamothers trying to out-satirize the other. I commend the players.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:21 pm
Jeanette wrote:

Ah yes, the fox can often be the best choice for guarding the henhouse. Help

WhatFor

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:42 pm
This is exactly why it's critical that states turn over all of their voters' confidential information like the administration is requesting, stat!
How is the president supposed to help Putin with preventing further voting hacks in the US if the states won't turn over all voting information to make sure all future votes are legit?
The states should be ashamed of themselves.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:47 pm
Trump takes it back. No joint task force.

That is... good? I guess. It was good this morning too! We're glad you're on top of this, Mr. Prez.

WhatFor

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 10:58 pm
Jeanette wrote:

That is... good? I guess. It was good this morning too! We're glad you're on top of this, Mr. Prez.

Takes what back??? He never said he was going to have a task force. He only tweeted that they discussed having a task force. So like you and the #fakenews to say that he's actually interested in having a joint task force when he was only interested in letting you know that it was something he had discussed.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 8:11 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:

No, no, no. I LIKE the thought of Michigan having such power.

treestump

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 8:31 am
Jeanette wrote:

He's a very busy man. Very important things he's busy with. He's tweeting everyone into their place!

I have full confidence that he has a good reason for taking it back. He's such a shrewd, smart man.

It's probably all part of his secret plan to make America great again. That's how he got to where he was as such a yuge successful businessman. Not by inheriting great wealth and small loans and seven bankruptcies, but by being so smart. We're so lucky to have him as president. Where would we be without him?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics