Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Do you live in Lakewood Commons?

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 2:42 pm
What's the crowd like there? What's the shul/Rav like?

amother
Green

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 2:47 pm
I don’t live there but I know some people there. Very nice very yeshivish, simple

mom35

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 4:27 pm
Chances are that no-one that lives in Lakewood Commons would be on Imamother. It is a very simple, frum, yeshivish developement. A good handful of the people living there are those that grew up in Lakewood as children, that come from homes of the original old-time Lakewooders.

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 7:25 pm
mom35 wrote:
Chances are that no-one that lives in Lakewood Commons would be on Imamother. It is a very simple, frum, yeshivish developement. A good handful of the people living there are those that grew up in Lakewood as children, that come from homes of the original old-time Lakewooders.

That's not true at all! I live in lkwd commons and myself and my husband are not from lkwd. And most of my neighbors are not from lkwd either....
You havta win to live here so it's not really based on if you grew up in lkwd.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 9:20 pm
Live here too, hi neighbor!

There is strong presence of very yeshivish families who will not be on this site, although as poster above mentioned there is a bit of a mix more than any other development as noone has control over who will move in.

Overall a very friendly and welcoming crowd. Rav and rebbetzin are very involved and well liked afaik.

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 9:26 pm
Oh hi, yup I agree with everything you said!

Bitachon101

Post Wed, Mar 07 2018, 11:31 pm
A relative of mine lives there. 80% of their neighbors wouldnt be on here.

But very nice people.

Id say abt 10% not your typical lakewood yeshivish and might be on here.

I could be wrong.

imasoftov

Post Thu, Mar 08 2018, 3:29 am
mom35 wrote:

I'm curious how Lakewood Commons differs from other places in LW where members do live.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating