Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What was your best shaitel purchase ever?
Previous  1  2

SuperWify

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:03 pm
cnc wrote:
I have one, and I'm very very happy worth it.
Definitely worth the money.

Which wig, how long and how much did you pay?

mizle10

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:11 pm
Also love my Irene. I barely need to wash it, the colours beautiful, I added baby hairs to the front and it looks great. Curls last forever in it. Bought it over 2 years ago for $1100

STMommy

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:14 pm
My Malky wig for $490 b"H

milko

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:19 pm
I also love my Irene. The curls stay even if it's been in the rain.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 7:22 pm
A shevi 14 years ago for $2,100. Was stunning for 4 years and I enjoyed it for 2 more years after that.

nicole81

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 8:39 pm
I bought a Clary in 2012 for 2500. I wore it almost daily for 10-12 hours per day for 4 years. The cap was stretched out so I replaced it with a custom cap and have continued to wear it regularly and it still looks and feels great.

trixx

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 9:16 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Have any of you bought full custom, in other words your head was measured and it was made from scratch for you? Or are you all referring to the ones you buy right off the shell, semi custom? Because I always have to have my head measured, the others are too small...

Had a custom cap made like this by binah wigs for 1900. Almost 4y old, wear every day and going strong.

Aetrsnrady

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 10:48 pm
nicole81 wrote:
I bought a Clary in 2012 for 2500. I wore it almost daily for 10-12 hours per day for 4 years. The cap was stretched out so I replaced it with a custom cap and have continued to wear it regularly and it still looks and feels great.

Did you buy it from Clary directly or from someone else?

momi

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 11:26 pm
Following ! Has anyone purchased a Gali from Great Neck?

sky

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 11:35 pm
Kiki
It’s the most comfortable cap I’ve ever worn. It was my Shabbos sheitel for 9 years. I bought it by chaya halon pre cuts for 2500 when she was in Lakewood. (My first one was a lemon but she replaced it). I did put money in to add more hair after 6 years and it still makes a really nice spare sheitel.

I’ve also owned many cheaper sheitels in the 1100-1300 range and none came close in terms of comfort and by 3 years they were nearing their life span.

Frumwithallergies

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 11:47 pm
Love my Yonit! So much more comfortable than my Shevy! And better quality hair than my Mazali and my Shevy! My Shevy discoloured over time (only ever been washed by the Shevy seller) where as I can wash and set my yonit myself. Admittedly I alternate with tichels at work so I'm not in a sheitel every single day....

Edited to correct auto-correct.

Last edited by Frumwithallergies on Fri, Nov 16 2018, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

nicole81

Post Fri, Nov 16 2018, 9:07 am
Aetrsnrady wrote:
Did you buy it from Clary directly or from someone else?

From someone else. I have actually bought 3 clarys from my sheitel matcher over the years. Clary herself fits and redoes the cap though.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels