Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Clean video for entire family
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:59 pm
Pete’s Dragon
Hugo
Paddington
Paddington 2
Benji
Nine lives
Peter rabbit
Christopher robbin
Nanny mcphee
Mary poppins returns

Gracie

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 5:11 pm
My kids currently watching Inside Out. We're about halfway through, totally clean, great messaging. Really fun, smart movie

seeker

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 9:10 pm
I HIGHLY recommend the website kids in mind. It gives a very detailed review of every possible objection in a movie so you can decide whether it meets your personal standards. I'm pretty cautious about what my kids watch and there have been things I read there as potential issues and went "ok, good to know, I'm ok with that" just to give you an idea of how specific it is. I also appreciate that it gives you what to think about with regard to possibly iffy messages and themes in these movies.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 9:56 pm
heidi
little princess
secret garden
pippie longstocking
daddy daycare
helen keller

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 11:10 pm
Gracie wrote:
My kids currently watching Inside Out. We're about halfway through, totally clean, great messaging. Really fun, smart movie

But it does mention a boyfriend and I know some people who weren’t happy with that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 11:27 pm
singleagain wrote:
Sarah is there earlier in the movie. And if your watching the Broadway version Katherine is there throughout.

Sarah is there earlier and throughout. Her mother makes an appearance as well. Metta (Sorry, don’t know how to spell her name) makes a few appearances as well, and neither she nor her songs are 100% clean. It’s a great movie though. I can’t tell you about the broadway show, cuz I didn’t see it.

chananecha

Post Tue, Apr 14 2020, 12:15 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
heidi
little princess
secret garden
pippie longstocking
daddy daycare
helen keller

Daddy daycare has a scene with them in bed together almost kissing

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Apr 14 2020, 3:09 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Sarah is there earlier and throughout. Her mother makes an appearance as well. Metta (Sorry, don’t know how to spell her name) makes a few appearances as well, and neither she nor her songs are 100% clean. It’s a great movie though. I can’t tell you about the broadway show, cuz I didn’t see it.

Yeah, Medda is clearly not supposed to be the kind of woman you want as a role model for your daughters.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Apr 14 2020, 3:10 am
Not really related to the cleanness, but it bothers me that the only women in Newsies are Medda, Sara and David's mother, all one dimensional.

Ravenclaw

Post Tue, Apr 14 2020, 3:25 am
The Lion the witch and the wardrobe (Father x-mas makes a two minute appearance)
Matilda (mother gives father a peck)
Star Wars episode #4 and #1 (others aren’t as kosher)
Some of the American Girl movies (check them out individually first—I don’t remember specifics)
Willy wonka factory
A little Princess

If I were you I would go for animated films. They are mostly ok and really well done. Personally I like Tangled. You might have issue with kol isha though as many are musicals.

Annie has some bad parts you might wanna skip (with miss hannigan)

Ravenclaw

Post Tue, Apr 14 2020, 3:27 am
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
Pete’s Dragon
Hugo
Paddington
Paddington 2
Benji
Nine lives
Peter rabbit
Christopher robbin
Nanny mcphee
Mary poppins returns

Hugo is really good. I second that. There is one part where movie stars in early silent films are standing around in those rockette/bathing suit type dress though
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics