Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller Confused!
1  2  3  4  5  Next

Yael

Post Wed, May 19 2004, 1:53 pm
Which stroller do you have?
Are you happy with it?

Tovah

Post Tue, Jun 15 2004, 5:06 pm
I have the inglesina and I'm very happy with it!

miriam

Post Wed, Jun 16 2004, 11:10 pm
For our first stroller we bought a Graco travel system. We love it b/c it is so convient. So of course we bought Graco again for our double stroller. It's a tandem so I don't take up any additional space in stores. It is a bit heavy to push (up hill) with both kids inside but that comes a long with the territory. The Graco carseat also fit into the front and back seats. The basket underneath is spacious, for my needs. The only thing lacking, a tray/cup holder for the adult pushing the stroller.

miriam

Post Wed, Jun 16 2004, 11:11 pm
For our first stroller we bought a Graco travel system. We love it b/c it is so convient. So of course we bought Graco again for our double stroller. It's a tandem so I don't take up any additional space in stores. It is a bit heavy to push (up hill) with both kids inside but that comes a long with the territory. The Graco carseat also fit into the front and back seats. The basket underneath is spacious, for my needs. The only thing lacking, a tray/cup holder for the adult pushing the stroller.

Yael

Post Thu, Jun 17 2004, 3:08 pm
miriam, I have the same double stroller as you, but mine is the deluxe version. it comes with a parent tray. its also easier to push and has bigger wheels. I know b/c when we were in scranton I took michal's double to shul on yom tov, and it was different than mine. you have the same one as michal, right? I like mine better. of course it did also cost a bit more, but its worth it. also the seat buckles are easier to open on mine, and the canopies are nicer.
I'm not putting yours down, I just like mine better.
I definitely like the fact that its very slim so it fits everywhere. I wouldnt get a side by side, even though its probably easier to push in a wide area.

miriam

Post Thu, Jun 17 2004, 4:10 pm
We bought the double stroller on ebay and I think that was the only style available Sad I am glad is cost less but the extra features seem worth it now.

Yael

Post Thu, Jun 17 2004, 4:16 pm
I did a lot of research b4 I bought our stroller. I got it from babycenter and they had another style available for $15 less. I called them up and called graco a few times too to find out what was the difference between them. another website that I like is strollers4less.com I would have gotten the stroller there but they were offering the deluxe version without the parent tray, (last years model). both babycenter and strollers4less offer free shipping and a low price guarantee.

miriam

Post Thu, Jun 17 2004, 4:24 pm
I can't remember the price but the company selling the strollers on Ebay was really cheap. I thinkit was $90 something including shipping.

supermom

Post Tue, Jul 27 2004, 3:31 pm
The maclaren strollers are in style now and they are starting to come light weight especially double strollers. I got mine two years ago but I just saw my friend last week with the new maclaren and they are nicer and lighter. They aren't so cheap but they are made good quality, and customer service is at its best.

Rivka

Post Sat, Jul 31 2004, 7:09 pm
I got a Graco Metro Sport travel system, I had a look round before I bought, I liked it coz it's light, slimmer than the other travel systems and the wheels are big so it's great for any surface and it's one handed folding mechanism is great, I love it, it's ded easy to push and has a big basket underneath.
I know someone who has a Mclaren stroller, but I thought that it felt heavier tp push coz the wheels are smaller...but the Maclaren XT is very nice...just it's way over my budget. I am very happy with my buggy, just when we get a car it is very bulky so I am looking into an umbrella stroller coz they fold up very small and will take up less room in the boot.
Oh about the car seat of the Graco, if you have a base then it's great, if not I found it didn't fit some cars as the seat belt of some cars are shorter.
And do not put a car seat in the front seat which has an airbag.

Tefila

Post Tue, Sep 28 2004, 2:34 pm
Hi I recently bought for the twins the graco metropolitan deluxe version ( black and Silver) for my twins slightly more expensive then the reg deluxe duo glider but I do like it. However I am looking into a double jogging stroller by chariot because it may be able to fit my two yr old too in which will make 3 kids in it the valco is another option since it is great for our winters does anyone have feedback on these 2 strollers ?

zuncompany

Post Tue, Sep 28 2004, 4:32 pm
My Maclaren 2004 twin traveller just got here right before Yom Kippur and I love love love it. I make up excused to go out just so I can use it. I got a great deal at babydealz.com. Before I buy any children's products I research them, see what people say. Than I got on froogle.com and find all kinds of deals. This time I got it on sale (300) plus free shipping. Also I got the bootys and the rain cover for free. Some places charge more for them to be included.
Sara

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, Sep 28 2004, 5:47 pm
I have a double Valco and I love it. The only thing about it that I must point out is that the basket in the bottom is really small and you have to zipper the sides for the seat to got from reclining to siting(kind of annoying). There is also ABC buggy that my friend has which is similar. I really like my valco. Its easy to push and the kids look really comfortable. The one thing about the ABC buggy is that it does allow for adding a 3rd child on the top where the handle bar is which is differs from valco which has the 3rd in the front. Also its pretty light but it does fold up small at all. Its not for traveling. I don't travel with it so it works great for me.

happyduck

Post Fri, Oct 29 2004, 10:01 am
We have the Evenflow journeys premier edition and we have a love hate relationship with it. When it is working properly it is a great stroller. When oyu have a prboblem with it, it is a royal pain in the neck. Our front wheel fell off a few weeks ago. THe customer service was atrocious. They told me my baby must be too big for the stroller (she is 13 lbs at 8 months... I hav to assume that is nt too big for a stroller). Anyhow, Sears was willig ot deal with the problem. Evenfl said "past 90 days, not oour problem".

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 11:06 am
Does anyone know where I can I buy a kiddie board or like for back of stroller Thanks

ForeverYoung

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 11:43 am
safety 1st, I think
google them

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 1:20 pm
FY your pic is gorgeous, now I know there's a face behind those posts. Smile

ForeverYoung

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 1:27 pm
thanks!!!

We were at a wedding, so had a chance to take nice pics.
But we couldn't take one of all of us, b/c as soon as a stranger would appear behind the camera, the girl on the right would turn away LOL

anyways, there are 2 of us behind the posts - me & the baby, who pulled of her socks & is barefoot in the big "THE ENTIRE FAMILY" pic!!!
LOL

I told my husband to hide her foot, but I'm not sure he managed!!!

Tongue Out Tongue Out Tongue Out

Pearl

Post Mon, Jan 24 2005, 8:46 am
I don't know if this is still relevant, Yael, but I use the Bugaboo stroller. I don;t know if it's sold in Canada/US. In Israel it's quite new, in Europe (western) sold since autumn 1999. I am very very pleased with it. Can be adjusted to stages, and used till the age of 4!
FY and Frei, the photo's next to your posts are lovely!

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Jan 24 2005, 9:50 am
Pnina they do sell it in the here in NY. But its really expensive, it costs about $800 shock ( a little steep for a stroller). Its the trendiest stroller here now.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics