Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why would a Jew hater enjoy imamother?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:46 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
Well, to be very honest, I used to work for Duck Airlines in Duckburg, so I feel for my colleague at Delta.

LOL

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:48 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
Well, to be very honest, I used to work for Duck Airlines in Duckburg, so I feel for my colleague at Delta.

How dangerous is it really for a calm mature adult to be told to fix her mask? Will a gun pop out of her eyes?!?!?! Seriously!!!

joyful100

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:49 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Do a search of Magenta Yenta, especially her goodbye post when she admitted who she really was. That'll give some good insight.

how do I search a poster?

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:51 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:

I remember you from my flight. You were quacking away against anyone holding a prayer book and only judged them by that. What a chicken!

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:52 pm
joyful100 wrote:
how do I search a poster?

Click into private messages. Print screen name of the one you’d like to check. Then click on the “profile” button near the name. Magentayenta was spelled like this. One word.

CrazyDaisie

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:53 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
That would be dumb too. Both sides are innocent until proven guilty.

If someone defends an anti Semitic act without any proof she herself must be an anti Semite. It’s simple math. I like math. And logic. Got a new riddle?

Actually, speaking about this airline thread and hilchos lashon hara: are we allowed to accept the version from one side as the truth, without hearing the other side?

And since we do not know exactly what happened and how it all played out - are we sure this was an act of antisemitism, and not an overreaction by a nervous, overwhelmed flight attendend dealing with a difficult passenger in a climate of general tension and insecurity?

So far, delta put more than 400 passengers on the no fly list for non compliance with mask rules. Were they all jewish?

CrazyDaisie

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:56 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
I remember you from my flight. You were quacking away against anyone holding a prayer book and only judged them by that. What a chicken!

I think you mixed me up with a colleague.
I actually got called to order once for using a prayer book (sidur) during work hours. So no anti-sidur policy on my side.

And: not chicken, duck. I insist.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:57 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
That would be dumb too. Both sides are innocent until proven guilty.

If someone defends an anti Semitic act without any proof she herself must be an anti Semite. It’s simple math. I like math. And logic. Got a new riddle?

That’s what we call a self-hating Jew Sad

Sadly, there are too many of them.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:58 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
Actually, speaking about this airline thread and hilchos lashon hara: are we allowed to accept the version from one side as the truth, without hearing the other side?

And since we do not know exactly what happened and how it all played out - are we sure this was an act of antisemitism, and not an overreaction by a nervous, overwhelmed flight attendend dealing with a difficult passenger in a climate of general tension and insecurity?

So far, delta put more than 400 passengers on the no fly list for non compliance with mask rules. Were they all jewish?

I repeat. The woman is innocent until proven guilty. There were 2-3 posters desperate to prove her guilty and kept hinting about evidence they have. The evidence never came. So as of now Fox junior is innocent.
We’re all eagerly awaiting clips and posts from the flight attendant explaining why she found Fox jr to be a threat on that flight. It didn’t come yet.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:59 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
I think you mixed me up with a colleague.
I actually got called to order once for using a prayer book (sidur) during work hours. So no anti-sidur policy on my side.

And: not chicken, duck. I insist.

Couldn’t tell the difference with that huge mask.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:00 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:

Re hearing the other side: We would if we could. Since Ms Green hasn’t released a statement, and the one person on here who claims to know another side persists in posting only cryptic comments, it’s unlikely that we’ll ever know the other side. Since Fox is a respected poster here, yes, we believer her account of the events.

Re are we sure this is anti-semitism? Yes, for an airline representative to tell a passenger “you and your prayer book can get off” is anti-semitic no matter what the masking situation was or wasn’t.

No, not all the passengers on the no-fly list are Jewish. No one is saying all of those incidents were anti-semitic. This one was.

CrazyDaisie

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:02 pm
flowerpower wrote:
How dangerous is it really for a calm mature adult to be told to fix her mask? Will a gun pop out of her eyes?!?!?! Seriously!!!

I agree that it was an overreaction. I'm the first to resent the airlines' strongarming.

Actually that's the reason why I avoid flying. Not because of the Covid-measures, but because of the anti-terror measures: no liquids, no creams, no yoghurts, take off your shoes, take off your belt, what did you pack? we need to search your hand luggage, we open all the gifts you brought and won't put them back properly, the scanner beeped and selected you for a random pat-down. I hate it all.

But if I happened to be non-compliant with a pat-down (or search or questionning) and was not allowed to board, I would not attribute it to antisemitism.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:05 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
I agree that it was an overreaction. I'm the first to resent the airlines' strongarming.

Actually that's the reason why I avoid flying. Not because of the Covid-measures, but because of the anti-terror measures: no liquids, no creams, no yoghurts, take off your shoes, take off your belt, what did you pack? we need to search your hand luggage, we open all the gifts you brought and won't put them back properly, the scanner beeped and selected you for a random pat-down. I hate it all.

But if I happened to be non-compliant with a pat-down (or search or questionning) and was not allowed to board, I would not attribute it to antisemitism.

If you didn’t see antisemitism in the Delta story then it’s time for an eye exam. Try Dr. Goose.

CrazyDaisie

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:08 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Couldn’t tell the difference with that huge mask.

Right.

Actually, the difference is: the chicken masks all have holes, because chickens have sharp, pointy beaks, while our masks stay intact, because we have broad beaks.

The chickens sell their masks on to smokers.

Here, at 2:09, you can see a mask that was pre-perforated by a chicken.

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:09 pm
The flight attendant didn't say "You are your chutzpah or you are your non existent mask can leave the plane"

She said "You and your prayer book".

This had NOTHING to do with a prayerbook. THAT is what is anti semitic.

CrazyDaisie

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:14 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
If you didn’t see antisemitism in the Delta story then it’s time for an eye exam. Try Dr. Goose.

I suspend judgement. I don't know enough about the delta story to be sure it was antisemitism.

In the YWN report, the Lady herself (Fox's daughter) said she immediatly asked the flight attendent for her name, and made it quite clear that she intended to report her. As several posters remarked on the other thread, this might have contributed to escalate the situation. I'm not saying the flight attendend was right, but I'm not sure either that bas shual was a completely innocent victim. As a matter of fact, Fox herself hinted at that in one of her posts.

ExtraCredit

CrazyDaisie wrote:
Right.

Actually, the difference is: the chicken masks all have holes, because chickens have sharp, pointy beaks, while our masks stay intact, because we have broad beaks.

The chickens sell their masks on to smokers.

Here, at 2:09, you can see a mask that was pre-perforated by a chicken.

LOL

I liked 1:54 even better.
My suggestion to you: stick to fun stuff. You do best there.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....46474

CrazyDaisie

ExtraCredit wrote:
LOL

I liked 1:54 even better.
My suggestion to you: stick to fun stuff. You do best there.

Good idea. I like your humor too.

zohar

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:15 pm
And telling the Frum man who came to get defense, "you people don't always have to get your way."

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 3:18 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
I suspend judgement. I don't know enough about the delta story to be sure it was antisemitism.

In the YWN report, the Lady herself (Fox's daughter) said she immediatly asked the flight attendent for her name, and made it quite clear that she intended to report her. As several posters remarked on the other thread, this might have contributed to escalate the situation. I'm not saying the flight attendend was right, but I'm not sure either that bas shual was a completely innocent victim. As a matter of fact, Fox herself hinted at that in one of her posts.

FOX says this was after it escalated and this was the second flight attendant dealing with her. This was after the confrontation when the first flight attendant labeled her as non compliant.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics