Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
How can I apply for my parents to come into Israel?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 10:15 am
DC is getting married in a few weeks, and my parents in the US want to come for the wedding. We were told that it's easier to apply here in Israel. Can anyone who has experience guide me through the process? Where can I access the application, and where does it have to be submitted?

Both my parents were vaccinated.

Thanks!

amother
Leaf

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 10:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
DC is getting married in a few weeks, and my parents in the US want to come for the wedding. We were told that it's easier to apply here in Israel. Can anyone who has experience guide me through the process? Where can I access the application, and where does it have to be submitted?

Both my parents were vaccinated.

Thanks!

You need to bring all the documents to your local Misrad Hapnim. Some Misrad Hapnims ask you to email it and they handle it that way.

What I remember -
their plane tickets
photocopies of their passports
your birth certificate (proof that they are your parents) and a photocopy
photocopies of their vaccination certificates
your teudat zehut
the forms for quarantine visa request etc. all filled in (they need to fill it in and send it to you)

Check if there is something else to bring, I forget the whole list and anyways it might have changed.

Also:
- If they are coming from a "black" country then it doesn't matter if they are vaccinated, they won't be allowed in
- if their serological tests come out negative then they will have to do the usual quarantine - 14 days or 10 days if they have 2 negative PCR tests
- if they break quarantine they may be deported and banned from re-entering Israel for five years.

Be prepared to spend an ENTIRE MORNING at Misrad Hapnim and to be told that you can't do it today, you need to come back. Just be polite and understanding, this is as rough for them as it is for us.

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 12:19 pm
speak to chaim vchessed
or better email support@chaimvchessed.com

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 12:47 pm
Thanks a lot to you both!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics