Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Has anyone done Mesilla?

Brooklynite1

Post Sat, Jun 11 2022, 9:58 pm
And if so, what were your thoughts? Feedback? Advice for someone thinking about doing the program?

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 7:40 pm
We did it. It was very eye opening. We honestly never followed up which we should have and then inflation got so bad all the hard work was for nothing cuz all I see is the numbers we put together and how out of control the prices are and we can't seem to put any money into savings or pay half the bills anymore.

amother
Wallflower

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 7:51 pm
I know someone who did it. Was not very effective. They teach you some principles but doesn’t address the emotional aspect .

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 7:55 pm
So I think this really depends on what you're doing it for. We went in with a very specific goal- we need to move to somewhere bigger, what makes sense for us. We filled out a huge spread sheet and met to discuss the numbers etc (we chose less amount of sessions) our follow up session should have been to create a realistic goal to cut down our spending to find more money to put into savings or more for monthly rent/mortgage. At this point though we would have to do the whole thing again because the financial reality of this country has changed so much. We were not in it for the emotional aspect, more the practical and I think it could have been helpful if we followed up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries