Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Does anyone here babysit at home

shayna82

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 9:32 pm
I decided to start babysitting at my home. I have two children 2 years and a little and a six month old, two boys. im not sending my 2 year old to school till closer to 3, so to make some money, and for him to have more of a social life, I decided to try this out. anyone have idea on how to change over smoothly.. meaning, dinners, and laundry and cleaning, how to jugle it all. im a little nervous, but I think with a little more organization it will run smoothly?

willow

Post Wed, Nov 16 2005, 11:10 am
Good luck Wink

chevymum

Post Thu, Nov 17 2005, 10:04 pm
I don't have much knowledge but I do know that there are legal requirements when you are looking after a certain number of children ... every state is different. If you are only going to be watching one or two children of people you know this will probably never become an issue. Check out your local counties rules and regulations on becoming a child care provider.

Hope this helps

zigi

Post Sun, Nov 20 2005, 12:36 am
basically plan your days and treat your job like your going out to work. planning meals cooking in advance and freezing. also try to put things back after you use them so there is less cleaning also do a little bit evey day. I noticed the differance it really saves time in the long run. good luck

amother

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 1:30 am
The way I work it is that I treat my babysitting service as though I was going to go out to work the next day. It works. Keeps me organized and on schedule. Though don't be surprised if you find yourself exhausted when the kids go home. Caring for young children does make you tired. I usually nap when they leave. Or if all of them are napping at the same time I lay down as well.
How's the babysitting service coming along?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics