Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Itsanellie wigs

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 12:50 am
Anyone have one of these? Im looking into buying one because they’re supposedly more affordable. Im curious about the quality and how long it lasts and how your experience was working with them. And if you got a lace was it durable?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 3:25 pm
Bump

leahgr

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 10:18 am
I DO NOT recommend her at all. Her wigs may be nice but her customer service is terrible. I bought a custom wig for her that was supposed to be a match to my hair color. She messed up with the color, she made dark brown(#6) and I am a light brown/blonde. After I told her there must be some mistake she was so nasty and told me that she knows color and this was the color I need, even though I made it very clear I wanted an exact color match to my hair. She ended up threatening to keep my money and not fix the wig. I paid in full and she sent me someone else's wig (which was closer to my color) without all the extra things I paid for (widows peak, bleached knots, my hairline). She then blocked me and ignored my emails after she said she would fix any issues with a hair person she knows. She never refunded me the extra money, or fulfilled her promise of fixing it, or even sent me hair to add (it needs alot for the hairline).
A month later now and she hasn't fixed it. I now have to pay an additional $1000 just to fix what she messed up. I paid her $4100!

She is STILL posting the wig that she made for me on her page claiming this was a custom made wig to perfection when I am left with a messed up wig that is NOT what I paid for.
SAVE YOUR TIME and STRESS and go to someone else. Even pay more.

amother
Mayflower

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 10:28 am
leahgr wrote:
I DO NOT recommend her at all. Her wigs may be nice but her customer service is terrible. I bought a custom wig for her that was supposed to be a match to my hair color. She messed up with the color, she made dark brown(#6) and I am a light brown/blonde. After I told her there must be some mistake she was so nasty and told me that she knows color and this was the color I need, even though I made it very clear I wanted an exact color match to my hair. She ended up threatening to keep my money and not fix the wig. I paid in full and she sent me someone else's wig (which was closer to my color) without all the extra things I paid for (widows peak, bleached knots, my hairline). She then blocked me and ignored my emails after she said she would fix any issues with a hair person she knows. She never refunded me the extra money, or fulfilled her promise of fixing it, or even sent me hair to add (it needs alot for the hairline).
A month later now and she hasn't fixed it. I now have to pay an additional $1000 just to fix what she messed up. I paid her $4100!

She is STILL posting the wig that she made for me on her page claiming this was a custom made wig to perfection when I am left with a messed up wig that is NOT what I paid for.

sorry for your bad experience
I didn't use her but wouldn't recommend her.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 1:42 am
leahgr wrote:

This sounds right 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is not the easiest to deal with… I would spend the few extra dollars next time to get better service. Oh well lesson learned that what you see on instagram isn’t real life

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 3:22 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
This sounds right 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is not the easiest to deal with… I would spend the few extra dollars next time to get better service. Oh well lesson learned that what you see on instagram isn’t real life

Did you like her hair texture? They look very natural
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels