Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
What ever happened to...

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 9:17 am
I don't want to bump up the original threads and have people think there is a new disaster going on but I keep thinking of these people and wondering if there is an update.

Overtime cook - did she get a kidney? I don't follow social media but I knew her before...

The young father who collapsed during bike 4 Chai - pulls at my heart so hard, how are he and his family doing?

The injured in the neve Yaakov shul - last news updates from the attack said several people in hospital, are they OK?

Please don't flame me for nosiness, I genuinely daven for these people and worry about them and if there is an update I think it's valid to wonder.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 9:22 am
As far as Overtime Cook I asked about her recently and someone answered that shes fine and doesnt want her health issues to be spoken about.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 9:36 am
OK I'm not interested in talking about health issues but when someone publicized that they need a kidney donation I think it's fair to ask yes or no do they still need a kidney... it was a very public campaign

amother
Aster

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 9:39 am
amother OP wrote:
OK I'm not interested in talking about health issues but when someone publicized that they need a kidney donation I think it's fair to ask yes or no do they still need a kidney... it was a very public campaign

Yes she got a kidney bh. I don’t know more details (I know you aren’t asking) or about the others you asked about.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 9:40 am
amother Aster wrote:
Yes she got a kidney bh. I don’t know more details (I know you aren’t asking) or about the others you asked about.

Thanks that was basically the question... will still daven for complete refuah and ongoing wellness but it's nice to know the campaign succeeded. Sorry if that feels like hock but like I said if you start publicizing then people get involved.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed