Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Bedwetting desperate help

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:21 am
I am getting a bit desperate, I have 2 daughters, age 7 & 9, they refuse to wear a pull up, at one point I tried taking them to bathroom in middle of night, most nights it worked some didn't, but I cant take them every night.
What are my options?
Alarms?
Dr saghi?
Please tell me anything u've tried, I'm willing to try!
Thank u so much!

BrisketBoss

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:36 am
Look into treating for constipation (can be diagnosed with X-Ray). According to Dr. Steven Hodges, typically big kid bedwetting is the result of an overactive bladder, irritated from being squished by an overfilled rectum.

Happy247

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:49 am
BrisketBoss wrote:
Look into treating for constipation (can be diagnosed with X-Ray). According to Dr. Steven Hodges, typically big kid bedwetting is the result of an overactive bladder, irritated from being squished by an overfilled rectum.

Do you have experience with his method?

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 2:19 am
Why don't you try the bed wetting alarm first? It's non invasive and works for many kids.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 7:03 am
amother Tanzanite wrote:
Why don't you try the bed wetting alarm first? It's non invasive and works for many kids.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 7:03 am
amother Tanzanite wrote:

Question is, is there a specific one that worked for you? Or just shoot at any?

Vera

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 7:32 am
Dryeasy bedwetting alarm from Amazon($40). Worked for my 9&7 year Olds. Give it at least 6 weeks. Need to move into a separate room and wake up to take them to the bathroom

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 8:32 am
I used the malem alarm because my insurance covered it. It worked for my 9 year old

amother
Broom

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 3:28 pm
I used dr sagie for my 3 boys bh the first 2 where 100% cured after 2 months my 3rd after 2 weeks.

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 4:54 pm
Look into Bio-feedback (neurOptimal). I know someone who did it on her kids that bed wet and they all wake up dry now.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 5:09 pm
Get an Rx for desmopressin from your pediatrician! It was life changing for my child! Can’t believe no one mentioned this!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training