Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Influencers on programs
Previous  1  2

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Apr 10 2023, 4:19 pm
alef12 wrote:
This thread reminds me of the post I put up every couple years when the other influencers start talking about their "Pesach Programs"
I'll share it here for those of you who don't have Instagram LOL

---------
Since so many others on Instagram have been sharing their Pesach plans I thought I'd share ours. My family is privileged to this year, again be guests at this very exclusive Pesach program we've attended for many years now:

"Pesach at the Homestead"

Beautiful scenery including views of Harriman State Park! Short walk to trail complete with pond with waterfall.

3 Gourmet meals a day
24 hour tearoom
Private Seder
Gebrochts

Spacious Rooms
Petting Zoo on premises
Bikes available for all!
Fully stocked Judaic library
Eruv for Shabbos
Children’s Playground

Chol Hamoed activities include cooking demos. home organization seminar, hands on farm animal care and seedling workshops

Off site chol hamoed trips will also be available!

* Guests are required to pick up their own laundry, wash their own dishes and set the table. They may also be enlisted for kitchen duty at any time. No whining!
Failure to abide by these terms may result in the cancelation of chol hamoed trips.

OMG. Until I got to the part about the laundry, I thought this was a real program. I was thinking, "this sounds just up my alley!" LOL

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Apr 10 2023, 4:22 pm
amother OP wrote:
s. Are they so out of touch with reality or is the concept of “money being tight” just super subjective?

LOL. I'm not on instagram, but my guess is that it's the later....their version of "money being tight" is not a normal, frum- working middle class "I'm an speech therapist and my husband is an accountant" " version of "money being tight."
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics