Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
The Film That Draws The Largest Audience Every Tisha B’av

Yael

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:08 pm
Embark On A Soul-Stirring Journey This Tisha B’Av With Yoel Gold’s “SOULED”.

multiple countries on various continents, “Souled” highlights the spark that shines in every Jew, capturing the ineffable essence and luminescence that resides within every member of our nation, a luminous spark that yearns to be kindled. You’ll find yourself drawn into a world of trials, tribulations, and triumphs—a journey that embodies the quintessence of the Neshamah experience.

Over the past several years, Hashkifa’s films have been seen by hundreds of thousands of people around the world, and for many, the Tisha B’Av films have been their pinnacle uplifting moment on Tisha B’Av. Yoel Gold’s Tisha B’Av films have gained momentum and become a staple of remarkable Tisha Báv inspiration.

No one tells a story quite like the inimitable Rabbi Yoel Gold, and this summer, you are in for a treat, as the master storyteller and producer skillfully intertwines a symphony of captivating tales, crafting a tapestry of inspiration in a fashion you’ve never experienced before.

“Souled” is a collection of some of the most moving, soul-stirring, uplifting stories you have ever heard.

Through the twists and turns of each tale, you’ll witness the raw power of resilience and the all-powerful Hand of the One Above.

The goal of this riveting new production, says Rabbi Gold, is to help people get in touch with their own Neshamos. Rabbi Gold observes, “They say, ‘What’s out of sight is out of mind.’ Because we live in a visually driven world, we easily forget the invisible, which is usually what matters most...in this case, our neshamah.” So how do you produce a visual presentation on the subliminal and spiritual?

It's been pointed out that the Hebrew word for spiritual is ruach, wind, because like the wind, you can’t see it or touch it, but you can feel it. Sometimes it feels like a soft breeze that’s brushing over us, gently prodding us to do better. Other times, it hits us like a tornado, keeping us awake at night, and pushing us to change the entire landscape of our lives.

That is the essence of “Souled.” The featured stories in this brand-new film show us how the eternal nature of our neshamah is infinitely more powerful than we can imagine. You’ll be inspired by how, in the face of adversity, the human spirit can soar to unimaginable heights, overcoming daunting obstacles.

In story after story, you’ll see – and experience! – that unique soul-feeling that can’t be put into words. Billionaires, Olympians, and entire communities have been impacted in life-changing ways by that soul-feeling...and now, in Rabbi Yoel Gold’s trademark fashion, you will feel it too.

Saw the sneak preview?

“Souled” will stream on-demand this Tisha B’Av only on Hashkifa.com.

Make sure that you’re inspired this Tisha B’Av by reserving your ticket now!

Sponsored Post

watergirl

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:59 pm
I watched this today and it was so incredibly moving. I was going to make another post here to say this - I would like to sponsor the cost for someone to watch this film today. If there is someone who needs a boost today and is not able to pay to watch this, please pm me. Sadly I can’t sponsor more than one, so this offer is for the first person to pm me.

Update - BH I’ve sent it to someone here who was the first to PM me. Maybe someone else will join me on my offer and sponsor for someone else?

Last edited by watergirl on Thu, Jul 27 2023, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

zoom

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 1:59 pm
Is this for children?

watergirl

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 2:00 pm
zoom wrote:
Is this for children?

I watched it with my kids between ages 9-15.

zoom

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 2:01 pm
Thanks.

Isit suitable for 7-8

watergirl

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 2:02 pm
Yes but they may not appreciate it.

smss

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 3:46 pm
zoom wrote:
Thanks.

Isit suitable for 7-8

A good amount of the first 15-20 minutes is in Spanish with subtitles. Was a bit hard for my kids to follow.

There are some scenes of medics carrying (covered) dead bodies on stretchers.
A reenactment of a mugging/kidnapping.
Some images of a teenager in a hospital bed hooked up to IVs.
I think those were the main ones that bothered my 11yo.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics