Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Which Refrigerator/freezer with icemaker for a large family?

pearled

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 4:20 pm
Need to purchase a new one. With ice maker. What brand model are you happy with?
For large bust family. A lot of use. Thank you!!

cupcake123

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 4:22 pm
If you can afford it a full size fridge and freezer like subzero or Frigidaire makes imitation which is also greata

flowerpower

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 4:26 pm
cupcake123 wrote:
If you can afford it a full size fridge and freezer like subzero or Frigidaire makes imitation which is also greata

The Frugidaire isnt so big. It’s very short. You cant put much in the freezer and the thing is a little junky.

cupcake123

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 4:30 pm
flowerpower wrote:
The Frugidaire isnt so big. It’s very short. You cant put much in the freezer and the thing is a little junky.

Im talking about about the full size one. Like a full sized fridge and a full sized freezer it's sort of an imitation of what subzero makes.

pearled

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 4:38 pm
Don't have room for subzero type or separate fridge and freezers:( need a one peice. Anymore recommendations?Thank you!

momX3

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 5:07 pm
following

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 5:13 pm
I have this one-

https://www.cafeappliances.com.....P4MW2

BT128

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 5:21 pm
pearled wrote:
Don't have room for subzero type or separate fridge and freezers:( need a one peice. Anymore recommendations?Thank you!

We have a kitchen aid (that seems to be discontinued). But I’m thinking a 29 cu ft French door is your best bet. My SIL recently got the GE like that and seems to be happy. Also I would recommend calling your local appliance store - they will be helpful. We have found Town Appliance in Lakewood to be very helpful.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 7:13 pm
I ahve an all fridge from frigidaire. we are only 2 people and it;s always full; I can't imagine what a really big family does.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 7:58 pm
cupcake123 wrote:
Im talking about about the full size one. Like a full sized fridge and a full sized freezer it's sort of an imitation of what subzero makes.

Right. I know what you mean. They don’t come deep

Amarante

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:21 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I ahve an all fridge from frigidaire. we are only 2 people and it;s always full; I can't imagine what a really big family does.

Most large families live in homes and have a second refrigerator and even a freezer in the basement or garage depending on the climate and whether it is an attached garage.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars