Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bra for both nursing and pumping?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 6:42 pm
And maybe somewhat breathable, with decent support, and either doesn't cost a fortune or offers returns/ exchanges if you order online and get the wrong size?

I've never used a pumping bra before so I don't know if they generally work well for nursing too. But I'll be doing both throughout the day. And so far I haven't even found the right nursing bra.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 7:17 pm
I've heard great things about this one.
Larken X Relaxed Bra – All in One Nursing and Hands Free Pumping https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BV.....ss_tl

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 7:22 pm
amother Lemon wrote:
I've heard great things about this one.
Larken X Relaxed Bra – All in One Nursing and Hands Free Pumping https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BV.....ss_tl

Thanks. Looks like it has zero support though, the name relaxed kind of gives it away... can anyone confirm or deny? I need at least enough support to prevent sweating from the boobs sagging against my chest or each other... it's a problem with my current weak bra but I keep wearing it because it's the only thing I found that could accommodate my milk coming in. But I think that's more stable now and I can invest in something more comfortable.

amother
Quince

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 10:43 pm
Look into the bravado body silk seamless bra. bravado also makes a clip and pump bra that attaches to the body silk seamless bra for easy pumping,

girlmom24

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 10:48 pm
Yes I recommend the bravado clip on bra, it attaches to any bra with the nursing clips. Kindred bravely makes a combo bra but it has very little support and there’s 2 layers of thick fabric plus a super thick band.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 10:54 pm
Thanks, I'll look up bravado. Do they sell them in stores or only online? If online is it easy to return until you get the right size?

girlmom24

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 11:53 pm
It’s on Amazon. And I know of some local lingerie stores both in town and out of town that carry the bravado brand.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics